how to download free after 08:00am in NU plans

• Thread starter Thread starter onlytest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,356
bsnl portal may show the entries now in free usage but bsnl portal sometimes change entries & they may show up in day usage later so there is a risk of these entries being charged in bill.until the bill arrived safety of this method is not sure.

Well,That has never happened with MTNL

well, is it a risk worth taking, u might end up wid 5000 Rs extra bill:redface:

well, is it a risk worth taking, u might end up wid 5000 Rs extra bill:redface:
thing is I don't download ,I only surf after 8am , if its recorded its ok.

I also agree that downloading that much after 8 am is simply foolish and a risky thing to do .

thing is I don't download ,I only surf after 8am , if its recorded its ok.

I also agree that downloading that much after 8 am is simply foolish and a risky thing to do .

yes, if u surf (like you daily surf after08:00am) u might download a little amount of total download limit, and if it becomes free as in these case your data limit will be untouched. (i hope so)

today i kept connection on without downloading, a little surfing only, portal shows full session is in a single line, no 30min splitting as in free hours.

well maybe this is just a bug in BSNL server..what happens if they fix it and we dont realize it and keep on downloading.:S

well maybe this is just a bug in BSNL server..what happens if they fix it and we dont realize it and keep on downloading.
that is why its risky.

that is why its risky.
that is why anyone should not download a heavy amount untill 1 or 2 bill confirms that bsnl is charging same as given in portal.

today i restarted session at 07:58am and till afternoon only one session is logged. which is in night free limit

It's a damn risky business....what if you download few gigs doing that and end up paying thousands:ashamed: better get unlimited plans and leech/seed 24X7:yahoo:

It's a damn risky business....what if you download few gigs doing that and end up paying thousands:ashamed: better get unlimited plans and leech/seed 24X7:yahoo:
750 UL is at very low speed torrent speed is max 30 KBPS (even with 100 Seeds):wall:
Although I like 24/7 :yahoo:

@onlytest,you are old customer,right?i am a new customer(IP 117.x.x.x).

see my datausage screenshot, is it not like yours, i am also on NIB-II, 117.x.x.x ip range.

yes it is risky, but tell me if one does not start session at 02:00am and session is already continue, he has to pay for that error, same thing is implemented in morning. no other technique.

why download gigs, just surfing and copying links to download in night time. and if it is free, no problem, if it is not free, just 100Rs or so extra.

unlimited plan 750 right? you can download only 2.5GB in 24Hrs, where in NU plan you can download this only in 3 Hrs, yes you can seed 24Hrs, but what you can maximum give to the community? only 625MB in 24 Hrs. in NU plan you can upload 1350MB in just 6 hrs. you have to pay less money on plan and on electricity bill.

unlimited plan 1350 right?==========NU plan home 500
download 4GB in 24hrs=================download 4GB in 6hrs
upload 1250MB in 24hrs================upload 1250MB in 6hrs

whitestar_999that screenshot was posted by thread starter, i reposted that because there was a link you have to click that, then on another window it was opening. i am new BB customer from 11th dec 2007.and i am happy to inform you that i downloaded almost 500GB from that day, and one lot of Sony DVD-R 100 pc pack is already used and i am going to buy another 100 DVD-R pack