• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 6,832

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
Crazy people encounter crazy things in life.

I am so popular among friends for being a DIY guy and LED being obsession and people know I
can climb a hotel roof to examine the L.E.D. displays/lights etc or chase a car to see LED light closely, can talk and share a coffee with DJ and lighting guys to see their lights closely. LOL

Anyway
I just caught a Baby snake in my dinning room !!!!!!
was going to fetch milk from refrigerator for coffee and found this crawling and I got a chill seeing his movement. zig zag, have examined and its a snake and not any other rainy season category thing.

anyway within a minute he was inside this pet bottle, I made a hole for air so he's not killed suffocating.

so how should I dispose him, can't let him go near my or any other house as lots of kids around and don't want anybody to get hurt including the snake.

image.jpg

Savaan ka Mahina aaj se, Bhole Baba ka avatar hai yeh :talking:
Jai Shiv Shanker

Omg dont kill it or you will get snake curse like i have(from my past life). Anyways call the animal welfare dept, if they dont help you then goto a secluded far off place and free it.

ps: Hats off to you on catching it in the first place. A lot of people would simply piss and run away.
You have balls of steel.

It's a blind snake. It has so small teeth that it can't even bite. It's easy to catch. I have caught like these about 5-6 times.

I have not killed him, I went to a far open field, around 1km away from my place in early morning and opened the bottle and allowed him to go.

warthog: what kind of curse you were referring to ? i don't recall anything except "kaal sarp dosh" which is a astrology term.

Snake curse?! Hearing for the first time!

Snake curse is very common term in South India (called Sarpadosham in Malayalam). It even affects marriage plans according to astrology.

Oh ok! Just realized that there were already movies on this! Nageen and Nageena and Jaani Dusman!! 😀

few months back I found similar but a little bigger one in back portion of house.
first used the bathroom MUG to prevent him skip away, then managed to bottle it, did 1-2 holes in bottle then left it in open field,

Last evening my house maid said there's something behind the fridge for last 2-3 days, she was not able to understand what it was.

I saw it was some thread like thing between the corner tiles, grabbed a long screw driver to examine it, and it kept on coming out of the wall, when I pulled it made no moves.
I was sure its either dead of un-conscious, when it came all out, It was Another baby snake, which was dead already.
seems what happened was, he was either getting in out out of that hole, when it slipped between the joint and remained stuck for few days,
and died.

warthog: it died before I even attended, I hope this doesn't gives me a curse :think::think:

IMG_20150529_190737.jpg

IMG_20150529_220303.jpg