1925: How to disable internet services without data pack on mobile networks?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,539

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Now get mobile data deactivated by a call or SMS to 1925 | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

The directive issued today mandates telecom operators to provide toll free number '1925' from September 1 to activate or deactivate mobile internet service either by making a call on the number and following instruction or by sending a SMS.
Customers can send SMS to 1925 by writing 'START' to activate and 'STOP' to deactivate the service. Telecom operators will have to immediately reply to customer about status of activation and deactivation of their service.

No mention if activation / deactivation will be charged or not?

Ok missed the word "toll free"

send stop to 1925 this would stop data charging outside any pack.
works for me in Airtel.
It's TRAI enforced policy so same nos for all operators. prepaid only.

My net is not working since morning. I had activated 1925 in last cycle. I wonder if this is connected. Would need to visit Airtel outlet in the afternoon to get it checked. :\

internet is working now.. thankfully i had taken my wallet when i went to buy milk at mother dairy in the morning.

finally noticed this earlier today. phone showed a message that i need to login to connect to internet. clicking on that took me to the airtel portal. seems like a good feature.

use mobikwik wallet with auto recharge facility.
quite handy for these situations.