How to detect the plan on a prepaid Vodafone number?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,210

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
so i checked my mom's phone's balance today and noticed that an unreasonable amount of money has disappeared from it in the last couple of days. how do i check the plan on it and what other vas vodafone has enabled on it?

You can download the My Vodafone App. I believe it should work even in your mobile, just need to register at the site using OTP & then use the ID/Pwd to login. It shows last few deductions, VAS activated.

currently trying to accessing my vodafone website and failing. reliance is in a shithole right now.

I am finding it slow. Is your mom using a smartphone (or do you have a vodaphone). Either way , app is convinient. Ofocurse web portal too will have all the details. But for quick glance, its decent. Not sure if it shows plan though, app doesnt, it shows only internet plan.

Even I am struggling to open Vodafone site on BSNL. Maybe issue with website.

lc6HSRA.jpg

mom has a feature phone. and from what i remember, vodafone website had a section that showed activated vas plans. i check my dad's account thoroughly whenever i pay his postpaid bill. would need to create an account for mom's phone. maybe i should switch her to idea as well so that it is easier for me to manage 😀

Not sure how the coverage compares, but changing someone's operator because you find it difficult to manage, does sound going a bit overboard 😛

i am on idea prepaid so i know the plans and the good deals. it would be easier for me to manage mom's connection on idea prepaid as well 🙂

dial 155223 from the phone and you can know which VAS are activated on the number. ( any private operator )
And you can deactivate VAS from there.