How to connect pc and laptop with SmartAX MT-882

ISP
helloI would like to ask you that Is it possible to connect my pc and laptop both at a same time and use internet and share files.I have SmartAX MT-882. I am using lan card to use internet from Desktop PC. If I am not able to use internet then is it possible to share files from PC TO LAPTOP?

to connect two computers to the same internet connections you have two options...
either use a switch to setup a LAN beween your computers and modem
or connect modem with usb on one computer and ethernet on the other
related post-https://broadband.forum/mtnl-triband-broadband/11843-lan-setup-triband/

(isp stands for -internet service provider,like in your case is bsnl,, it is not your ip address!!😱)

can anyone post a complete description?actually 3 network is created.1. NIC to modem for 1st pc2. nic to nic betwwen pcs and 3. USB to modem for 2nd pcnone is describing completely.using 900 UL .is it possible?

^ simultaneous use of USB port and LAN port is possible
thru a standard modem ( could be from Netgear , Linksys ) . we
just have to try it thru direct dialing of modem ( PPPoE mode ) .

pls see this link
to share the internet by using a switch .

my point is is without switch or hub. if i dont want to spend money for switch or hub is there any solution?i dont need suggestion using switch or hub. i am capable of configuring using switch or hub.

^ I do not have experience without using a switch or hub .
pls see this Link
if my response was unwarranted then just ignore it .
I didn't comment on anyone's capability !

Please dont take my post as offence.if it seems so i feel sorry. i m not arrogant.actually everyone is saying it's possible but none who has implemented it has posted regarding this issue.

usb gives me problems so i recommend using a switch. although connecting a modem to different pcs thru ethernet and usb is possible.. i have tried it and it works.

usb gives me problems so i recommend using a switch. although connecting a modem to different pcs thru ethernet and usb is possible.. i have tried it and it works.

i cdnt connect to internet from the 2nd pc.suppose i am using smartax MT 882 and UL connection through pppoe dialer.can u help me?i am not bothered about problem bcos this wont be permanent.i want to use it temporarily may be for 10/15 minutes.

it will be really helpful for me if u explain elaborately e.g. ips of networks or to change any setting of the modem etc.

thanks to u in advance.