How to connect coaxial cable to led tv

• Thread starter Thread starter dudemumbai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 7,631

dudemumbai

ISP
MTNL
I have bought the new HD Plus box from Tata Sky & using a HDMI cable to connect it to my LG 32le4600 LED TV. I understand that we need to use a separate coaxial cable to get 5.1 output from the speakers. Friends plz guide me as to what brand of coaxial cable is best & the cost for the same if possible. Also i need instructions on where to connect it on TS HD+ box & my led tv. If anyone can post pictures for the same it would be great help.I am sure there would be many members looking for above solution.Thanks

Do you have an HT System - Home Theatre system? If not, you can only get normal stereo output thru your LED TV speakers - which you must be getting using the HDMI.To enjoy the surround effect, you will require a home theatre system and speakers that can both decode and reproduce the surround sound for you. If you have one, then the Coaxial digital OUT from the HD Set top box will have to be connected to the coaxial digital IN on the HT Amplifier.

Do you have an HT System - Home Theatre system? If not, you can only get normal stereo output thru your LED TV speakers - which you must be getting using the HDMI.

To enjoy the surround effect, you will require a home theatre system and speakers that can both decode and reproduce the surround sound for you. If you have one, then the Coaxial digital OUT from the HD Set top box will have to be connected to the coaxial digital IN on the HT Amplifier.

My LED TV has option of Dolby Digital Decoder so if i connect through coaxial do i get dolby sound on my tv ?
Currently it shows the audio signal is at 50hz will this go up if i connect TV to TS+ Box through coaxial (Atleast better then 50hz)?