How to configure tikona with wireless "ADSL2+CPE Model : AR800V 3.0v"

ISP
tikona
I tried to get it done on my "ADSL2+CPE Model : AR800V 3.0v" and ended up in vain, as I couldn't find the right settings on the login router page (192.168.1.1),...
Pls provide assistance on the same...
much obliged

What exactly is the problem you are facing? Is Tikona always on or does it need to be dialed like other ADSL connections - PPPoE? I thought they would give you a user name and password to their infrastructure wireless network and you would need to repeat that within your home? Is that how it is?

rsatbf said:
What exactly is the problem you are facing? Is Tikona always on or does it need to be dialed like other ADSL connections - PPPoE? I thought they would give you a user name and password to their infrastructure wireless network and you would need to repeat that within your home? Is that how it is?
Tikona works fine...I was planning to connect the BSNL ADSL+ router [modem] to get a WIFI facility through Tikona and tried to connect but unable to configure to get a signal on my laptop...pls provide assistance on this model ["ADSL2+CPE Model : AR800V 3.0v"] if possible...thank you.

Prabhu Krishnan said:
Tikona works fine...I was planning to connect the BSNL ADSL+ router [modem] to get a WIFI facility through Tikona and tried to connect but unable to configure to get a signal on my laptop...pls provide assistance on this model ["ADSL2+CPE Model : AR800V 3.0v"] if possible...thank you.
Dear Prabhu,
In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL943 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in.
Regards,
[SIZE=11pt]Tikona Care[/SIZE]

Prabhu Krishnan said:
Appreciate on the info. Kangkan, but it didn't work. The configuration chart in this modem ["ADSL2+CPE Model : AR800V 3.0v"] is totally [messed up] different when compared to other bsnl modem models. Hope I get this rectified soon...
I am sure, this is not indegenous product from BSNL. Try to find out the underlying product. That may help resolving it.