How To Configure Pppoe On Glb-502t Adsl2+ Router

• Thread starter Thread starter dlinked
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 14,936

dlinked

Hi guys.....A New BEE in the wagon of BroadBanders.Need help to configure PPPoE setting to get contected to the net.... MTNL tribandThe power, ADSL, LAN lights are steady. New connection created shows the DSL carrier as connected but the log shows as not Connected, IP as N/A and Status as "Not Connected". Also, unable to select PVc0 as drop down is shown as disabledAny pointers for resolving the same?Hv seen a lots of bridge method to be used ... can someone help me with the terminology meaning of bridged connections....Thanks in advance.... 🙂

search the forum...it's been mentioned lots of times...

lol go to mtnl site... look for triband guide on how to configure....it's a smallpdf file...i learnt from there! Hope this helps you.

QUOTE(Dilip @ Mar 29 2007, 01:59 AM) [snapback]85253[/snapback]
Hi guys.....

A New BEE in the wagon of BroadBanders.

Need help to configure PPPoE setting to get contected to the net.... MTNL triband

Also, unable to select PVc0 as drop down is shown as disabled

Any pointers for resolving the same?[/b]
Once you create a connection, it does not allow you to modify the PVC value. Solution is for deleting the existing connection and creating new. Now you can put value of 32 in it and will start working.

Has anybody configured GLB-502T in WIN 98SE?

which is the modem/router you are presently using ? Should work . Try "always on" PPP/PPpoE not "bridged" for testing first. Program GlB502T as per manual/wizard.Settings in Win98SE :Start/all programs/accessories/communications/network connection wizard.Probably a patch may be required ( as per Dataone web sites. )Check Network/Local area Network status. etc.

@/members/dxer/
I use DSL-502T Router from D-Link.
Has anybody configured GLB-502T in WIN 98SE?
Actually which one you need to use ?
For both see post No 4 in this thread.

There are posts about configuring DSL-502T in win98SE. Has anybody configured and used GLB-502T in win98SE?