How to configure MTNL IPTV on Linksys AM300 Modem

• Thread starter Thread starter sagar1376
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 9,387

sagar1376

ISP
MTNL
pls help me witht the following matter on an urgent basis. I am using Linksys AM300 Modem for MTNL Broadband, using the USB Connection for InternetNow I have purchased IPTV from MTNL, but I am unable to configure the same on Linksys-AM300 Modem, so as to use the USB Connection for Internet & Ethernet connection for MTNL IPTV.The same thing is able to be done on D-Link.Pls help me with the exact step by step configuration.if possible, kindly upload the same on website, as there are many, using Linksys & now wanna use IPTV I am sure, when i ma mhaving the best product of Linksys, i need not waste money on any other modem. expecting yr immediate attention & quick solution.

i haven't used the particular modem you are using but i have iptv so know the values you need to enter to get iptv working again..in your modem settings page (192.168.1.1) you will already have a connection setup with vpi=0 vci=32 for the internet connection (in bridge mode since u r using usb). this connection is called 'pvc0'-- to let your iptv box connect to the servers you will have to make another connection (pvc1) and enter the following values vpi=0vci =33bridge modeencapsulation = bridged LLC --save and reboot the modem--save and reboot the set top box.if the set top box asks then enter the following values--for domain - iptv.com username - ur phone no.password - 12345678post back here if this does/does not work.