Microsoft Outlook Updates

When I signed out of hotmail in Chrome. It took me to this -

Download Internet Explorer 9 - Beauty of the Web

Like Angry Birds on Chrome, we have Cut the rope coming on IE9?

Info:
Cut the Rope for Internet Explorer 9 - Microsoft - MSN Tech UK

----------

Game Link:

Cut the Rope

----------

Game works on chrome as well - Though a bit slower than IE9

----------

Noticed that its already posted. But interesting (not surprising) to note MSN redirecting to it.

https://broadband.forum/videogames/75474-cut-the-rope/

How can I make "query builder" in Outlook 2007 to freeze when I switch between Inbox/Sent items or other folders. In short, I don't want to click everytime on query builder to make a search, I just want it to stay there while I work.

I need to click the drop down arrow besides query builder every time I need to search something. I want it that it should stay there, and I don't have to click every time to make a search in any folder.

Is it possible to post a screenshot? I am on Outlook 2010, so am unable to contemplate how different it is in 2007, but once the Query Builder is open, even when I switch between folders, it continues to stay open.I assume you have added the Query Builder into your Home View after updating the registry, else you would have to bring it up from the Change View option each time.

i don't think there is a solution to it, as i searched, all are saying its not possible. may be outlook 2010 has this feature, but not 2007.

I am not too sure about 2007 like I said, but I would like to believe it would behave the same in 2007 and 2010 since this is a feature Microsoft really did not work on since probably 2003.