How to Configure DataOne Type 4 router to TataIndicom BroadBand connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi Im having Dataone Type 4 WA3002G4 router. Now I want to configure it to TataIndicom PostPaid BroadBand Connection. Please suggest me how to do it. Thanks in Advance.

Change/TRY vpi/vci 0 100 or 1 100 rest as usual. Your Tata User ID password etc. DNS use open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222

Change/TRY vpi/vci 0 100 or 1 100 rest as usual. Your Tata User ID password etc.
DNS use open DNS 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222

I have tried this but could not able to configure it.

Hi

Im also exta Dataone Type 4 WA3002G4 router. i connected to tata it works nicely

Hi
Could you please give me the technical details of how you are able to cofigure it.

Im having the Static IP Address,username, password for my Tata Indicom account.
I have tried in the similar fashion to BSNL,AIRTEL connection (to the same dataone router which I was able to use with those connectons earlier)

Thanks in advance

Hi
Could you please give me the technical details of how you are able to cofigure it.

Im having the Static IP Address,username, password for my Tata Indicom account.
I have tried in the similar fashion to BSNL,AIRTEL connection (to the same dataone router which I was able to use with those connectons earlier)

Thanks in advance
AFAIK you can only use your own modem on a prepaid connection and not on a postpaid connection (Static IP)

Status
Not open for further replies.