how to configure 24online cyberroam with dlink dir 300

• Thread starter Thread starter alkesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 8,016

alkesh

ISP
bsnl
how to configure 24online cyberroam internet connection with D-Link dir 300 wireless router as i have purchased an iPhone . i want to surf net on iphone through wifi.please help. my settings are given below.IP ADDRESS : 10.10.76.78SUBNET MASK : 255.255.255.192DEFAULT GATEWAY : 10.10.76.65PREFERED DNS : 10.10.0.1 [SERVER ADDRESS]ALTERNATE DNS : 202.54.1.64ADVANCE DNS : 61.1.96.71MAC ADDRESS : 00-C0-9F-EA-8F-DDDHCP - NO

i don't have D-Link but i have configured Linksys router with 24 online cyberroam client and now can access net in my PC , Laptop and my mobile set. While configuring router it should ask for internet type(Static/Dynamic) where u need to enter static and then ipaddress, subnet mask, gateway, and dns. You need to setup a wireless connection and then u can access internet from ur PC to ur iPhone. If ur logged in through any machine u don't need to login again through 24Online Client from any other machine in LAN.

how to configure 24online cyberroam internet connection with D-Link dir 300 wireless router as i have purchased an iPhone . i want to surf net on iphone through wifi.please help. my settings are given below.

IP ADDRESS : 10.10.76.78
SUBNET MASK : 255.255.255.192
DEFAULT GATEWAY : 10.10.76.65
PREFERED DNS : 10.10.0.1 [SERVER ADDRESS]
ALTERNATE DNS : 202.54.1.64
ADVANCE DNS : 61.1.96.71
MAC ADDRESS : 00-C0-9F-EA-8F-DD
DHCP - NO

dude i have the same router & i use it to share my cable broadband on my notebook.D-Link provides you with an installation cd with the router.firstly to configure the router you should not connect the router to your pc.run the cd.autorun menu pops up.click on the install router option and it will automatically detect your internet connection.mind it before you run the router installation programme from the cd ,you should have your internet connected.the program auto detects your internet.then at a point it will ask you to connect the router to your pc.you can see an animated demo on screen at this point on how to connect the router to your pc.once you do that.voila..........your router is ready for use.this is the most user friendly and simplest of all wireless routrs available right now.

----------

and as far as logging with your 24 online is concerned..24 online client is not available for iphone.but you can use the http based 24online client.ask your net provider for the link of your http 24online client