How to check the data usage for Jio Fiber

ISP
Jio Fiber
Is there any way to check the total data usage (for current month), earlier this option was there in the app but now they are not showing any data.

Jio fiber offer 3000 GB of data (under unlimited with plan speed) post which the speed reduces. I want to check, how much I have consumed for the current plan month.

Any idea or way to check this?

It is still there on the app. Go to Fiber tab on the app. Click on Data Balance unlimited tab. Here you will see two tabs - one for data and the other for calls. On the data tab, you will see day to day usage data. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on where it says - Do you want to view detailed usage statement? On this page, you can select the months for which you want to get usage data. The usage report will be sent to the registered email id. Few things to be noted here
1) There is no way to download the data or open it on your phone. It will only be sent to your email id.
2) You can only ask for a report for max 30 days. If that month has 31 days, you will have to download another report for the remaining one day.
(so Stupid!). Who ever designed this system needs to be given a Padma Shri...
3) Statement can only be generated for last 180 days. (But only for duration of 30 days at a time.)

This is work in progress. Someone at Jio needs to make it more use friendly.

Upvote 1
1) There is no way to download the data or open it on your phone. It will only be sent to your email id.
I can view and download statement directly on MyJio app. I am on latest version. image

Also new version design is great compared to previous rainbow app. White and blue, plain and simple. Would be awesome if they drop idea of All-in-One jio app and remove tv, saavn, cinema and other useless tabs from app

Upvote 0