How to check Reliance 3G data usage ?

• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 43,977
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way no one answered it seems no one except me is using Reliance 3g in Punjab🤔Anyway here is how to get the 3g Data usage balance for Reliance 3g :SMS "MBAL"' to "55333"

The way no one answered it seems no one except me is using Reliance 3g in Punjab🤔

Anyway here is how to get the 3g Data usage balance for Reliance 3g :
SMS "MBAL"' to "55333"

Its for all region and i am happy that you yourself have found the solution 🙂

Dial---> *367*3# for 3g balance.it will not show how much u have downloaded but,only the balance and expiry date.
*367# for main balance
moreover,
"mbal" to 55333 doesn't works.everytime it displays "ur request could't be processed.please try after sometime".

its for all region and i am happy that you yourself have found the solution 🙂

----------

Dial---> *367*3# for 3g balance.it will not show how much u have downloaded but,only the balance and expiry date.
*367# for main balance

i am using Reliance 3G data card, when i check balance using SMS "MBAL" on 55333 it shows remaining balance is 3072 MB only when i recharge it with high end coupons like Rs 1300 (15gb) or Rs 1002(10gb) , SMS MBAL probably only works when balance gets below 3GB, Please Help

*367# for main balance
moreover,
"mbal" to 55333 doesn't works.everytime it displays "ur request could't be processed.please try after sometime".

----------

*367# for main balance

Status
Not open for further replies.