How to check MTNL Broadband Usage

• Thread starter Thread starter pvbangera
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 309
  • Views Views 149,530
oh god. they are so freaking incompetent.

they are incompetent, but I didnt get how they became incompetent from that statement 😀

it is true that u have to change it at two place, one is their website and one is in ADSL modem (or windows/linux dialer)

----------

... and

don't click on the red marked sentenced link then

"Dont click" what an instruction! 😀

And funny thing is, that red marked sentence itself begins with "Please click here" 😀

they are incompetent, but I didnt get how they became incompetent from that statement 😀

it is true that u have to change it at two place, one is their website and one is in ADSL modem (or windows/linux dialer)

----------

"Dont click" what an instruction! 😀

And funny thing is, that red marked sentence itself begins with "Please click here" 😀

I suppose he was trying to be helpful as my number does not end with @a😀

I know but, it adds to confusion. He cud have said, fill ur username and password in form below "red statement" 😀Anyway, thye have updated all my yesterday's sessions 🙁. "1MB bhi FREE nahi diya"!

I know but, it adds to confusion. He cud have said, fill ur username and password in form below "red statement" 😀

Anyway, thye have updated all my yesterday's sessions 🙁. "1MB bhi FREE nahi diya"!

V true :hysterical::hysterical:

@scorates seems nothing new for MTNL dig back old entries.:readtherules:

The mtnl problem has began again. 30th aug 09"Error Error could not get Data"Is any1 else in mumbai also faces the same problem.

Same HereError...Error...could not get data...please try later... null

I sent a mail today to helpdesk that Login Page is down AND the MTNL mail is also down, I sent it thru my gmail a/c. Guess what I get this
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

helpdesk.mumbai@mtnl.net.in

😡:hysterical:😡

Looks like a major FU again on their side.

I sent a mail today to helpdesk that Login Page is down AND the MTNL mail is also down, I sent it thru my gmail a/c. Guess what I get this
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

helpdesk.mumbai@mtnl.net.in

😡:hysterical:😡

Looks like a major FU again on their side.

Possibly their mailbox quota of 4MB is over :hysterical: