How to check MTNL Broadband Usage

• Thread starter Thread starter pvbangera
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 309
  • Views Views 149,518
^^ Codebox Software - BitMeter OS

Even in my case, the data seems inflated:

airtel has a similar web url which you can use to check anyone's billl detail. pay.airtel.com/mobilepay/landline.jsp?params=

haha. wtf? so anyone can check anyone's bill details if they have their phone number.

Yes. With this link it is possible. Even you can check dataplan also. If you have any dispute in DATA bill you can take print of this output page and file a complain.

I was charged for Data according to Data plan when i was on unlimited plan. Bill was corrected and credit was given into next bill.

Or you can check previous month total data usage here

It displays the same info as on the other website, I am on a fup plan so it bugs me =|

I wanted to know...if the net is idle.....does mtnl count the packet flow and mark it as a data usage between user and server...?or only the network usage is counted when a user requests pages/downloads outside the mtnl network...?

It counts all data but router itself do not consumes any bandwidth. However, these days even if you keep your computer Idle, antivirus, instant messengers, browses, gmail keep checking their version hence consume bandwidth. Best way to make sure you not using any bandwidth is keep modem off or disconnect your wifi connection. BTW, I am using about 60-70 gigs every months in rs.1170 plan (including tax) (mostly youtube). How much you guys are using?