How to check if the nokia battery is genuine/original?

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 26,420
I think i got a duplicate battery on my symbian mobile, need to check whether its original or duplicate.. mobile battery is new but less battery backup.. also no Nokia hologram label
tried the sms thing, but the sms no. 5555 not in work anymore... so any idea how to check battery myself now?

the new number is 55555

I have googled but unable to find any solution.Try to send Help to 55555

@temp
Ravi has shared perfect think though which you can check that battery is original or not if you look into this hologram and few dots in middle of circumference that shows its original.

hey dude have a glimpse
Authenticate hologram 1. When you look at the hologram on the label, you should see the Nokia connecting hands symbol from one angle and the Nokia Original Enhancements logo when looking from another angle. 2. When you angle the hologram left, right, down and up, you should see 1, 2, 3 and 4 dots on each side respectively. Successful completion of the steps is not a total assurance of the authenticity of the battery. If you cannot confirm authenticity or if you have any reason to believe that your Nokia battery with the hologram on the label is not an authentic Nokia battery, you should refrain from using it, and take it to the nearest Nokia authorized service center or dealer for assistance.
Cheers!!