How to check Airtel Broadband data usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nv1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 288,874
Call up Airtel customer support everyday and ask them how much you have downloaded.....hopefully that will make them mad enough to remove your Fair Usage Policy limits :rofl:

lol good idea

Call up Airtel customer support everyday and ask them how much you have downloaded.....hopefully that will make them mad enough to remove your Fair Usage Policy limits :rofl:

haha, knowing Airtel, they would come up with a Fair Usage Policy on the number of free customer care calls per month 😀 😛

well from what i have heard they have been charging for customer care for a very long time now. i have no idea because i do not use their landline to call 121. it has been lying dead for months now.

I think they charge for mobile customer care. I have called them multiple times from the landline they have given, haven't been charged so far. Not sure when that's gonna change.

haha, knowing Airtel, they would come up with a Fair Usage Policy on the number of free customer care calls per month 😀 😛

I am thinking of sending Airtel Customer Support a box of chocolates+flowers thanking them for double speed and with a request to increase the Fair Usage Policy limit download. Maybe some infusion of Gandhigiri into their heart might help change their mind. :tongue:

too bad the chocolates would not reach the company management as the courier company delivery guy and the airtel office boy would eat them.

too bad the chocolates would not reach the company management as the courier company delivery guy and the airtel office boy would eat them.

which are countless in number. lol

ok then I will send them some cigars .... with firecrakers inserted in them...BOOM !😀

I got an email from AirTel informing me I have hit 80% of my monthly usage limit and gave me a URL to check my available data.

Here's the link - airtel

No need to login or anything. Just visit it using your Airtel connect and it will tell you your remaining limit for the month.

Is there's a way to check available Wi-fi balance and FUP Limit on Airtel Broadband? Airtel Smartbytes is the only website that I will check the data balance available to download. Since Airtel Smartbytes has been modified into a top-up website, it is really extremely difficult to check both FUP Limit and Wi-fi balance in this plan, that I have on Airtel Broadband. Is there's any workaround for it?

My Airtel App checks the available mobile data balance only and not that of broadband.

Smartbytes page - before (checking data balance, numbers are imaginary):
airtel-data-usage.jpg

After (top-up website):
airtel-smartbytes.jpg

Last edited: