How to check 3G Prepaid data usage balance?

• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 54,471
Eureka!!!!!:Smoking:

I am able to check the balance in bangalore.

Here are the steps that I am following.

1. I have both MDMA and Mobile partner installed.
2. I open MDMA and issue the ussd command *123#(ensure that mobile partner is closed. sometimes the ussd returns error but you need to send the ussd till it is successful)
3. I get the voice balance in MDMA and get a message that I have recieved a sms( i am not able to check the sms in MDMA)
4. I close MDMA and open Mobile partner and lo and behold I have the balance when I go to text tab(the sms comes from +50030)

I tried 3 times and it worked all the time. Hoping that it continues to work.:sidefrown:

Some how this seems to work when we are using both MDMA and MP and does not work when we use it on mobile phone. Try this and let me know the result.

Thanks for sharing Sundy, but how will Mobile users check this 🙁 Your procedure is for Data Card users and I also think that MDMA will only work with certain devices like Huwai. It will not work with BSNL provided Data Card stick.Anyone in Bangalore - is able to check data balance using mobile phone?

what about *123*10#?

This does not work for bangalore. we need a method to check the balance in bangalore:sorrow:

SMS "DATA 3G" to 53733.
This works for me in TamilNadu
Thanks for the help.

Looks like this doesn't work in Bangalore. I sent this SMS and still haven't received any response since last 30 minutes.

High time to take some action....

This works for me.....

call 123 then press 22 to get all the details by SMS !

It doesn't work for me in Bangalore? Where are you located in India?

Visited a BSNL office in Bangalore, enquired about it. The concerned person gave a number to ask for details, unfortunately I lost details.The best way is to ask the tech dept of BSNL...

Good News. The Data Balance service in Bangalore is working now. I am also able to get the balance when I dial *123#. Hope this system works as expected and doesn't trouble any of the BSNL customers around the country.

So far, its working well for me... hope it is the same for you too in Bangalore.

I hate this. Once again this command is NOT giving the Usage details... Tried yesterday two times and today morning one time.