How to check 3G Prepaid data usage balance?

• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 54,430

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
How to check 3G Prepaid data usage balance?

Moderators: Can you please make this a Sticky thread, so that it will be a one place reference for all.

Coming back to my problem, I am tired with BSNL way of providing an option to check Data Usage balance. I believe the method differs city to city and also there is a different way to check for Prepaid and Postpaid accounts.

Earlier whenever I used to end my Data Connection on phone, it immediately used to give me the current balance (MB usage) left. But since last 1 week, I don't get this information.

I called Customer Care (1503) multiple times today and got below commands to get information:

Dial: *123#
Findings: It only gives the Mobile Phone balance amount. It doesn't gives me Data Usage details.

Send SMS: USG to 53333
Findings: Got a response SMS stating this this command is only for Post Paid accounts.

Send SMS: 3GDATA to 53733 (Clarified that this is for Pre Paid account)
Findings: Got a response SMS stating "Pl contact customer care center 1503 - BSNL MOBILE"

Now, how the damn on this earth, I can get the 3G Prepaid Data Usage Balance?

Try *124*4#This works in Kerala Circle, I have been using this USSD code and getting the result.

yes, I have the same issue :excruciating:I am using a BSNL prepaid 3g from bangalore. I have tried almost all the options that were given in this site. but none of them work.someone please help us :russian_roulette:

None of these options are working in Bangalore:*124*4#*234#*112#*123*6#

In the absense any software which can accurately track the usage. I have Dumeter. Just wondering if there could be any other software which would be more accurate😕😕😕

So, how are the folks in Bangalore checking their prepaid data usage on their phone devices?

So, how are the folks in Bangalore checking their prepaid data usage on their phone devices?

That is the issue. we dont have a method to check the usage :shock:

Ghoshhh! To register a complaint, BSNL CC is asking for SIM# on phone. Do they have COMMON SENSE - how can a customer using phone give them SIM# while talking on phone...

send DATA 3G to 53733. This works for me. :russian_roulette: