• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 12,641

N_lover27

ISP
Alliance BB, Jio Fiber
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me to change the Public IP assigned by the Jio Fiber? It's been 5 days and the publick Ip is same. I have rebooted the Router tried to change few setting and even reset the router but still the same Public IP.

May I know why are u changing the Public IP ?

I like the privacy. and also keeping the same public Ip for such long time does attracts some unfriendly people to have access to your system.

Anyways lets not go out of topic. If you are aware of the process then do share.

If you are willing to spend some money 200/- per month . PIA(Private Internet Access) VPN gives you that
with 10 simultaneous devices
PIA has all the VPN protocols used to connect to a VPN server(PPTP , OpenVPN , etc)
Using a Paid Proxy server will also be a good method .(still slower than VPN)
Free proxy servers are not a good thing to have as it has lot of traffic and reveals your ip also

Tor can be a good option but it isnt for normal browsing

Thats What I need to know if there is any option to force Jio to allocate new IP or do they do it automatically if yes then after how many days.

@shashankb
I would like to spend additional money if possible. besides using VPN will increase the latency as well as effect the speed.

Thank for all your help.. I just needed to know the wait time before Jio assigns new IP