How to change the forum's colour scheme

• Thread starter Thread starter blr_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 6,847
hmm. the problem is with the version of the board i am using. upgrading legimately is no longer free... and this version seems to have a bug which does not allow users to change the theme. i am reverting back to the old theme. users who what the lite theme can PM me so that i can put them on that theme from the backend... 😕

But the drop down selection of themes is working, I have selected the default skin for time being.

As long as this version is secure from hacking !!I could not see a way to change the theme with the last one btw.

Originally posted by Suraj@Aug 17 2005, 08:30 AM
But the drop down selection of themes is working[snapback]21842[/snapback]
[/quote]Yeah!
Both, the default and litebar skins are easily select-able for me as well!

wow what browser are u on 😀 i cannot see that :\

The skin drop-down was not working yesterday, when it was on that weird theme....Today its working fine! Thank you! 🙂Opera 8.02

Errr....He is well capable of finding a million sites that give downloadable skins. The point was, (i believe), to ask the public whether they wanted any SPECIFIC skin.

u can use any lite ones from there or from the millions of sites that have them free.we can have a poll if you have sumink like more then 5 skins in the drop down.we won't mind if the skins looks like modfathers but then we don't want to run away from IBF.do u have skins that have girls in them probably in running pose?🙂