How to change the BAND into BROAD

• Thread starter Thread starter Supreme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,607

Supreme

ISP
Airtel
Hi allWe all have been reading this and many other forums on the condition of broadband in here (INDIA).Even a petition has been filed but i am 100% sure TRAI won't be able to do anything.We need some other way to ensure that these ISP's provide us with broadband. Maybe go on g@ndhi jee's foot steps..Can we have some unique ideas on what should be done so that we can bring these ISP's to their knees.Pour in your suggestions(Bucket ful)

dandi march?

i suggest emailing, telephoning and chatting with customer care everyday for each of us.. at least that bothers them a little. and then posting the responses here.. and finally asking them.. this can't be a problem with our computers dammit .. if every single user in dinai is having the same problem.. anyway it seems better today.. didn't get logged of a single time

I think some kind of lobbying power is needed...... like an organization that knows not just the technical aspects behind broadband, but also the inner workings of major ISPs... because let's face it.... complaining to a lower level (probably outsourced) customer service rep is almost completely useless.One cool thing that this organization could do would be to inform the m@$$es about what kinds of things to look out for when going for a "broadband" connection..... maintain a blacklist of ISPs..... and possibly help consumers file cl@$$ action suits.

gotta be dreaming!Cl@$$ action suits are non-existent (almost) in India. Most get thrown out of the court as well.

Originally posted by vebmetal@Jan 27 2005, 08:20 AM
I think some kind of lobbying power is needed...... like an organization that knows not just the technical aspects behind broadband, but also the inner workings of major ISPs... because let's face it.... complaining to a lower level (probably outsourced) customer service rep is almost completely useless.

One cool thing that this organization could do would be to inform the m@$$es about what kinds of things to look out for when going for a "broadband" connection..... maintain a blacklist of ISPs..... and possibly help consumers file cl@$$ action suits.
[snapback]5072[/snapback]
[/quote]

This one seems a good suggestion
Lets consider it further people

And dandi march to where Sify's office in chennai ...............
Or
A website title could be "www.EveryISPThinks.CustomerStupid.com"

Geez, dude, seems like you have a hard-on for reliance or something! I think posting this is one thread would be enough!

Anyway, here are my two cents again:

It's Up To 128kbps,etc. which simply means that you know the maximum bandwidth that you can get, but Reliance is free to change the minimum speed as they choose.... It's remains up to consumers if they trust Reliance not to f*** you over, but as far as I go, I wouldn't trust them at all.....

Also unlimited = 10GB monthly limit in Reliance terminology.