how to change ip address from 59.xx.xx. to 117.xx.xx

• Thread starter Thread starter dhanvanth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 10,664
1. Your IP is Dynamic and will change everytime you switch off and reconnect.

2. Confirms your IP is 59 series. More at this link
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528 page 2 post 69.
3. how to avoid more bandwidth usage while viewing sites
Use FireFox Browser with Add ons Adblock plus/NoScript and FlashBlock to block unnecssary details in a web page. to save at least 300 to 400MB every month.
4. Check speed at speedtest.net Choose a foreign server and post details/link here.
Also use Opendns 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222

don't browse video sites and don't download huge files at all(am not forcing you it is upto your consent). use firefox with adblock plus and flashblock installed. you can save bandwidth with this🙂

@vissuAssumption : cdot exchanges are connected to servers 59.xx.xx.xx-- Doubtful. What you have mentioned is about type of telephone exchanges.. May be it will help in connecting STD or ISTD calls fast. BSNL broadband servers are mostly in Bangaluru or New Delhi. ( N.I.B) It is not possible to have a BB server in each and every exchange .

yes. servers are present in bengaluru only🙂 i also spoke with them. when i told about my problem, they asked when was advise note generated. i said the date of giving app for plan change. they again asked "are you customer"? me: yes. they kicked me back to enquire at nearest csc:wall:i called them because i am not satisfied with my exchange people. i got call from hyderabad officials also 😢 but in vain.

/members/dhanvanth/Mumbai server may be incorrect. Your internet . speed is good/satisfactory.Try other suggestions. In IE open 192.168.1.1 Check ADSl status. What is the line speed possible ? Download and Upload ?

line rate- upload 861 Kbpsline rate- downrate 12713 Kbpsi have changed my dns server to open dns does it show any problem

/members/vissu/Sorry . I cannot understand what you are saying.The whole theory that with IP with 117.xx.xx.xx speeds will be better compared to IP 59.xx.xx.xx, is unproven./members/dhanvanth/When ever a test is made data "Before" and "Afte"r the change will be useful. If you have changed the DNS check speed at mexico server again.Probably your mod is ADSL2+ and synched to high speed. Mention the modem model .Frequent disconnections probable/possible. .