How to change Hutch To Vodafone

might be u got it from d old stock but generally it doesnt happen in metropolitan cities, where r u from?SIM card is same just they flash d SIM menu called vodafone live! which contains all chargeable SMS services.It wont work in ur case since Premium service nos used to start from 123 when it used to be hutch.COngrats this may prevent ur bills by an unauthorized access.:thumb:

it really doesn't matter if it shows hutch or vodafoneif you still want vodafone then go to vodafone store they will update the SIM card to vodafone

I bought a Vodafone SIM few days agao. It shows Hutch. How will I change it to Vodafone. Please tell me

just send a SMS Vodafone to 56565 .
it is tool free ..they will send u a response sms which contain vodafone banner and after saving this hutch will change to vodafone.🙂

Get your SIM card replace @Rs. 49 at Vodafone Store.Otherwise get 'Vodafone' operator logo as suggested in above post. 🙂

Why would u want to spend 49 bucks for VF !

just send a SMS Vodafone to 56565 .
it is tool free ..they will send u a response sms which contain vodafone banner and after saving this hutch will change to vodafone.🙂

this should work :thumb:

could be... works on nokias though... they send you an operator logo which you have to save to your phone...