How to avail the Vodafone Tuesday Offer?

• Thread starter Thread starter v1v14n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 48,025

v1v14n

ISP
Spectranet
Hey,
I am a Vodafone prepaid customer (Mumbai). Vodafone have this Tuesday offers, at multiplexes where you buy 1 get 1 ticket free by getting some discount coupon. I got the coupon code but how should I avail this offer, tried booking tickets through book my show, it doesn't give the option of Vodafone Tuesday offer, I remember once I had availed such an offer through book my show itself. Even the Fame Cinemas website doesn't have the option to avail this offer. Any idea guys?

Vodafone Tuesdays
You bet there can’t be a better day than Tuesday. That’s because every Tuesday is a Vodafone Tuesday! Freak out at multiplexes. Wine & dine at exclusive boutique restaurants. All with our special buy one, get one free offer at select outlets.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make the most of every Tuesday.
Check out the latest Vodafone special Offers
Note:
This offer is only applicable to Vodafone customers in Mumbai
For terms & conditions click here
Talk2Vodafone
By calling 56777 to hear the list of offers for the upcoming Tuesday.
Select an offer by saying the appropriate keyword.
You will receive a discount coupon by SMS.
how this discount coupon at the outlet to get your discount.
Calls to 56777 : Rs 3 / min.
Note:
Customers can now download their discount coupon any day of the week for the coming Tuesday
Each discount coupon is valid for the coming Tuesday only and can be used only once
Customers can download one coupon per category for a given Tuesday.
SMS
sms TUESDAY to 56789 (Rs 3 / SMS).
You will get a reply with all the offers for the upcoming Tuesday.
Select an offer by replying with the appropriate code (For movies, sms Tuesday m to 56789).
You will receive a discount coupon by SMS.
Show this discount coupon at the outlet to get your discount.
Note:
Customers can now download their discount coupon any day of the week for the coming Tuesday
Each discount coupon is valid for the coming Tuesday only and can be used only once
Customers can download one coupon per category for a given Tuesday.

https://www.vodafone.in/pages/vodafonetuesdays_mum.aspx?cid=mum

Thanks for the link bro, I have the coupon code with me, I am looking for a website where I can book the tickets online in advance like (bookmyshow/famecinemas) and get the discount by entering the coupon code.

Just an update, u need to go to the box office itself to avail the offer. Cannot book online. Had gone today but was damn crowded, waited for 30-40 mins by the time it was my turn to book the tkts only the front row seats were available so cancelled the plan.