How to auto login to Alliance Broadband?

bhojv74

Regular
Regulars
Hi,

I've taken a plunge into Alliance, and I like the speed. The only problem I'm facing is the manual login using the webpage. I'm aware that a scrip is available for Reliance login, is something available for Alliance as well ?

If nothing is available, I'm willing to experiment with whatever scrip is available (say Reliance) with my limited coding knowledge and would appreciate help from Alliance users with similar requirement.

I use a pfsense open source router on an Alix board.

thanks,

EDIT: Got a script here, need to test.
/ Python Script to auto-login into Alliance Broadband (24online web client) / sayanriju - Snipt

You can simply use this one liner script in crontab, or create a shell script and use the same in crontab

Code:
curl -X POST --data "user=<user_id>&pass=<password>&login=Login" http://10.254.254.2/0/up/
Replace <user_id> with your actual user id and <password> with your actual password.

bhojv74

Regular
Regulars
Thanks, I'm running pfsense, and curl is not installed by default, I do not want to install curl & python because it is difficult to maintain such addon after firmware upgrades. Pfsense supports PHP natively, I would thus request if someone can help me out with a PHP command for the same.

Hi...I made this app for myself. You can use it to autoconnect your alliance net...

download:- link

1)put id pass
2)put your login link
3)click Start and minimize

if you face any problem, please report. I will do best to fix it.

Last edited:

bhojv74

Regular
Regulars
You can simply use this one liner script in crontab, or create a shell script and use the same in crontab

Code:
curl -X POST --data "user=<user_id>&pass=<password>&login=Login" http://10.254.254.2/0/up/
Replace <user_id> with your actual user id and <password> with your actual password.
I put this as a cron job in my raspbmc/kodi installation to run every 5 mins, and it works perfectly. Thanks.

Hi...I made this app for myself. You can use it to autoconnect your alliance net...

1)put id pass
2)put your login link

Hi Deb,

This works great. Is it possible to save the info and start this on startup?

Hi Deb,

This works great. Is it possible to save the info and start this on startup?

1)put id pass
2)put your login link

hi, i am a broadband user which uses 24online web client to login every time and 24online application is not working bcz i guess its made for windows 98. no updates ever and even google cant help me,hope you will help. i use ddwrt tplink wr740n router,.my isp auto terminates connection every x(no time limit,unknown) time, i play online connection cuts off automatically.its the biggest problem i face, my isp provides top speed even more than promised. my isp weblogin address:http://172.15.101.1/24online/servlet/E24onlineHTTPClient. my login id:rjy@prithvi ,pass:1989. i haven't tried your client,as i was on different network right now.what more details do you need from me. i have saved the website code and wireshark data flow when i login it.here i will attach them.please help do something adding some ddwrt script or pc hack.,to avoid several times logging in. i will try the above program when i get to that network.

weblogin page:
E24onlineHTTPClient.htm

wireshark data capture
24online.pcapng