• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 33,508

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,I m using Nokia 2626 which is an fm color model. I am able to receive sms in tamil... I want to type in tamil sms in my mobile... ... In phone settings it has english and hindi as the basic language... I want to activate Tamil. Is there any trick to activate it ? I also have a nokia basic 1110 which has tamil language already activated on it... i.e. (menu > settings > phone settings > language settings > automatic, english, tamil, hindi.My question is ,,,, is it possible to activate tamil language in my Nokia 2626 ?thank...replies will be much appreciated 🙂

umm the language options are preloaded on the mobile device. i dont think they are hidden to be activated at a later stage. i guess the mobile with tamil language was designed for sale in south india. while the other model was not.

go lo language settings and select tamil. also set dictionary "on" and you will be able to send tamil messages 🙂

you can never get tamil language till your mobile is not supported with it, in many mobiles you can put in fonts but not language ...its manufacturer settings, if you get only hindi and english you can not change it to tamil🙂

hello.. guys.. that is only to type .. u cant use as language... you can save/send msgs in tamil... for that..take a new message then.. press # for sometime..then.. writing language select tamil.. u r done.. and u can sent sms in tamil !!

Hi guys,

I m using Nokia 2626 which is an fm color model. I am able to receive sms in tamil... I want to type in tamil sms in my mobile... ... In phone settings it has english and hindi as the basic language... I want to activate Tamil. Is there any trick to activate it ?

Not possible. But you can send SMS to the Admin & Vikram Koushik in Hindi :thumbsup:

I had the same problem, but I'm not sure how I have solved the problem.:wall::wall::frown:

hi all, I need help with this:I have a Nokia 1110 set in Tamil language & I don't know how to read Tamil... Can anyone show me step-by-step on how to change it to English?Thanks & appreciate 🙂