How to access MTNL backroom

That brings me a curious question. If there is Hayai ever, will MgCarley have access to "Hayai Backroom"?! 😀

Go jump in a lake.

That was uncalled for. Why do u always get furious over people who question you or dont favour you?

Did I say anything bad this time? Why do you want to kill me?

That was uncalled for. Why do u always get furious over people who question you or dont favour you?

Did I say anything bad this time? Why do you want to kill me?

Calm down. "Go jump in a lake" is a dismissal, a colloquialism - the same as I would tell a drunk hitting on my woman to "bugger off". Perhaps I should have said something like "talk to the hand 'cause the face ain't listening" except, that wouldn't have had the desired effect.

If you want to be a naysayer and say we're not operating yet, then fine, do that, but it's really not good form to practically force the hijacking of another provider's thread to talk about my service. This is an MTNL thread, let's keep it about MTNL.

Now did I say anything abt Hayai operations??? I have no interest. Its going behind your mind not mine. And hence you took it in that sense.

Just because my statement includes word Hayai does not mean I started taunting you or Hayai.

It was related to "Hayai Backroom" section in this forum and not Hayai, the company or its operations.

In other words, it was a plain general curious question.

You heard Hayai from my mouth and truce vanishes! 😀

Now did I say anything abt Hayai operations??? I have no interest. Its going behind your mind not mine. And hence you took it in that sense.

Just because my statement includes word Hayai does not mean I started taunting you or Hayai.

It was related to "Hayai Backroom" section in this forum and not Hayai, the company or its operations.

In other words, it was a plain general curious question.

You heard Hayai from my mouth and truce vanishes! 😀

If that's really what you think, then perhaps you need to re-read what you originally wrote. Frankly, the credibility of the your little diatribe goes out the window because of this part in the original question:
If there is Hayai ever

Thanks for playing.

LOL yeah right. Just see the part you want to see and ignore rest of the statement.

If you want then I can continue with "your interpretation" of my statement.

That is fine with me too. Lets begin the fight in Hayai thread then about Hayai and its operations. Ball is in your court. Go to Hayai section, give reference to this thread and start it.

P.S. If I wanted to say anything about Hayai, I would have started there without any temptation. But as I said I am not interested.

You interpreted it in your way.

Amish, firstly, it's pretty well known by people who have been here as long as you have that the backrooms don't really have much in them - Sushubh has said this on multiple occasions too.Secondly, there was no "rest of your statement" to ignore, nor anything to interpret. If I misinterpreted something then you'd better say what you mean instead of saying something snarky like "if there is Hayai ever" - please do explain how that is supposed to be interpreted, if not in the way in which it was. Thirdly, I have no intention of fighting with you, hence the reason for dismissing your statement (which was actually a question anyway) in the first place.Again, this is an MTNL thread, let's keep it MTNL related. Didn't your mother ever tell you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"? If not, maybe she should have, and the same can be said about making a valuable contribution. So let's stick to contributing valuable information rather than flinging BS at each other.

trust me, I have really, really not read your above paragraph. its too big. i am sure it wud be all big talk.you win.

Says the one accusing me of not reading everything in its' entirety.Sweet as 🙂

ok i read it now. first you bring in your wife in conversation and then my mother.

Shows ur mentality.

just because i used word Hayai. You bring in analogy as if I am drunk and have harrassed ur wife.

And then u try to tell me that my mother has not taught me things right.

Keep going. This next statement is going to hurt your ego. Read at ur own risk.

But its clear that your attitude is what is causing major failures at every deal that u first make and then later fail. And then u keep saying they changed their stance .. blah blah. (read swearing here) Be it govt, ur lawyers, cable operators.. etc. etc.

Says the one accusing me of not reading everything in its' entirety

Atleast I didnt read it half and misinterpreted. I didnt read it completely (at that time)

So either read completely. Or dont read it.

ok i read it now. first you bring in your wife in conversation and then my mother.

Shows ur mentality.

just because i used word Hayai. You bring in analogy as if I am drunk and have harrassed ur wife.

Please re-read it again. I do not refer to you specifically. I say "as if a drunk hits on my woman". Hell, even if a sober man hit on her, I would not blame him (she's gorgeous), but I have the same reaction (that is to tell them to bugger off and hopefully be done with the situation). That is all I said and all that is implied. Nothing to do with you specifically apart from the fact that I was attempting to brush you off.

And then u try to tell me that my mother has not taught me things right.

Not quite. I was asking if she'd taught you this at all. The answer is either yes or no. If she has, why are you not following her advice?

Keep going. This next statement is going to hurt your ego. Read at ur own risk.

People have been trying that for years.

But its clear that your attitude is what is causing major failures at every deal that u first make and then later fail. And then u keep saying they changed their stance .. blah blah. (read swearing here) Be it govt, ur lawyers, cable operators.. etc. etc.

Why would you bother to bring up stuff that was happening 1 or 2 years ago? Quite a bit has changed since then.

No deals have failed unless something hasn't lived up to my expectations, although some delays have been introduced by other parties - in the case of lawyers it was them acting unprofessionally and changing lawyers solved the problem. Government has never changed it's tune, although back and forths happen which makes things take time, and so far every cable operator that has satisfied our criteria is delivering service. So frankly, no idea what you're harping on about with regard to any "failed deals".

If someone doesn't deliver to me what they originally specified they would, I feel I have every right to cease ties with them - the same as if I did not deliver you a service, you should not have to pay for it, should you?

Atleast I didnt read it half and misinterpreted. I didnt read it completely (at that time)

So either read completely. Or dont read it.

You still haven't told me how I should have interpreted the sentence or what you meant if you didn't mean "if there is Hayai ever". Sounds pretty straightforward to me, but apparently it's not, so please do enlighten the rest of us.

Or perhaps, my dear Amish, you need to sit back and relax a little - there is no need for all this aggression. You had something to say (as already quoted), I gave a response that I felt was appropriate (to brush you off), however it appears to have been misinterpreted and causing a counterproductive argument in a thread that would be better off it it could stay on topic.

Again, it was not my intention to cause you anger, merely to brush you off as I would dust off my table (if you will permit such a metaphor) so that your words became no longer any of my concern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else in this thread, I wholeheartedly apologize for the spectacle being created here. I hope this matter can be put to rest and we can revert to talking about MTNL as per the thread topic.

Ok. "if there is Hayai ever" - is insignificant part of the whole statement. But unfortunately you started giving more weight to it.

"If there is Hayai ever" - has an implied sense that "if Hayai becomes popular that people try to find Hayai hacks/cracks, and then we have hayai backroom and then (significant part of statement) will MgCarley have access to it?" (this should possibly make you happy that i show hope here for Hayai)

But you wanted to take a "literal and what fits right in ur mind meaning" that i am trying to create anti-Hayai environment and raising doubts about Hayai operations etc etc.

Ofcourse 2nd part was more significant, which asks if there is Hayai backroom will MgCarley have access to it?

The reason, your post count, join date etc etc, satisfy the criteria.

Now I hope you get the point?

What you did in hindi we call as "rai ka pahad banana" or in English "make mountain out of molehill"

Then other posts that I posted was in clarification of ur posts. So please dont SAY SORRY TO OTHERS as if you have not been part of this so called mess and put all blame on to me.

If I were in ur position, I would either:

1) Have laughed at it saying that "ofcourse i should not have access, because i will patch the hack!"
OR
2) Have shown my membership rights that "hey i am member of this forum, i have equal rights as i satisfy all criteria"

Ok. "if there is Hayai ever" - is insignificant part of the whole statement. But unfortunately you started giving more weight to it.

Well, no, not really. That was what you said, and that was the basis of the response.

"If there is Hayai ever" - has an implied sense that "if Hayai becomes popular that people try to find Hayai hacks/cracks, and then we have hayai backroom and then (significant part of statement) will MgCarley have access to it?" (this should possibly make you happy that i show hope here for Hayai)

I do not believe that any of the original statement carried this implication.

But you wanted to take a "literal and what fits right in ur mind meaning" that i am trying to create anti-Hayai environment and raising doubts about Hayai operations etc etc.

Damn right I'm going to take you literally. There was no implication of any of the meaning you've now conveyed in the original statement.

Ofcourse 2nd part was more significant, which asks if there is Hayai backroom will MgCarley have access to it?

The answer to that I do not know. I might, I might not. It would not be up to me.

Now I hope you get the point?

I get it now that you have expanded on the original statement. But you have to admit, it would have been easier to say that at the beginning rather than waste a bunch of posts arguing the toss, wouldn't you agree? You *could* have said "what I mean is ____________________" and it would have been much faster and easier for me to concede.

What you did in hindi we call as "rai ka pahad banana" or in English "make mountain out of molehill"

Not quite. As you said, I took the portion of the question to which I had a response literally. End of story. There was no answer to the rest of the question because it's not in my control. I don't own this forum, nor do I contribute to it in any way other than adding more posts every now and then.

Then other posts that I posted was in clarification of ur posts. So please dont SAY SORRY TO OTHERS as if you have not been part of this so called mess and put all blame on to me.

You made a direct statement, which I took literally. My response was to brush you off, but my unfortunate choice of words caused you to get angry at me and think I'm threatening you.

My apology to other users in this thread were surrounding the hijacking of it for use as an arena to fight, not about the actual discussion itself.

1) Have laughed at it saying that "ofcourse i should not have access, because i will patch the hack!"
OR
2) Have shown my membership rights that "hey i am member of this forum, i have equal rights as i satisfy all criteria"

1. I would be well within my rights to patch any hacks, were any to be known. Would leaving a back-door unlocked to your local market give you the right to go and steal food? I don't think so. Stupid yes, but doesn't give you the right to exploit the vulnerability. The same would go for a computer system or car or house, and if you don't think so, leave your door unlocked next time you go on holiday. You would be tampering with something you do not own and/or using resources which you are not paying for - last I checked, there are consequences for doing such things, even here. If anything, however, I would be happy to know of the exploit so that I could fix it so as to ensure the stability and integrity of the network and I should hope to reward users for identifying such issues anyway.
2. I could do that too, but it wouldn't be up to me to determine whether I had any such privileges.

In any case, thank you for clarifying your original statement. I hope this matter can be put to rest and the thread can return to it's original topic.

1. I would be well within my rights to patch any hacks, were any to be known. Would leaving a back-door unlocked to your local market give you the right to go and steal food? I don't think so. Stupid yes, but doesn't give you the right to exploit the vulnerability. The same would go for a computer system or car or house, and if you don't think so, leave your door unlocked next time you go on holiday. You would be tampering with something you do not own and/or using resources which you are not paying for - last I checked, there are consequences for doing such things, even here. If anything, however, I would be happy to know of the exploit so that I could fix it so as to ensure the stability and integrity of the network and I should hope to reward users for identifying such issues anyway.

Oh my god Mg, it was A JOKE .. JOKE!! Joke from IBF members point of view (that they wud not want a bug patched)

1 line joke and u take that too as a serious matter and start explaining YOUR STAND and YOUR RIGHTS and write whole thesis.

But going by ur past posts in this thread. its not a surprise that u take things out of context and invite OP in debate and then apologize to others for making a mess and giving self a clean chit for making a mess.

Oh and please please, in ur next post, dont try to explain why you wrote such a big paragraph.