• Thread starter Thread starter Rahul Sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,580

Rahul Sharma

I got banned!
ISP
None
I wanted to know that how much time It'll take to reach Jio GigaFiber in my area then my house from the start.
I live in Jaipur and applied for jio fiber 2-3 times in the period of 4-5 month after they install underground Optical Fiber wires in my area but jio fiber hasn't been started yet.
Yesterday :- I see workers installing iron polls I ask them what's it for they say it's for fiber wires from jio
So I want to know if they're installing poles
Then how much time more I have to wait

Ask them directly how long will they take to install poles and boxes.. I think it will take around a month but could be earlier than that too

Upvote 0
Jio GigaFiber -> it's jio fiber only now 😀
It's still on installing poles. It will take 2-4 months or more to go live.

Upvote 0
Jio fiber junction box are live in my area now.
I go to my nearest box to my home and checked that it has some numbers written on it.
So that means it's LIVE but in online registration it's keep showing coming to your area soon
What should I do how should I approach them ?

Upvote 0
2 months back
Fiber wires were being installed at my area on poles and junction boxs 1 week later....
Now... Today I checked and found out that junction boxs have some serial number on it in my area....is that means connections are live....I tried registering again on website but I'll say Coming to your area soon.....What should I do if I need the connection now

Upvote 0
Go to Jio Store or call them(check google maps for number if you don't have) and ask them if it is available in your area. I have Fiber from past 4 months but their site is still showing coming soon.

And please, delete the duplicate posted on forum.

Upvote 0