How soon I can change BB plan after changing once?

• Thread starter Thread starter dOne
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,916

dOne

Curious
ISP
BSNL 500 Combo
Recently I have changed BSNL BB plan to Unlimited 499 from Combo 500, but I realize now that its mistake as speed is very poor now.
I want to revert back to my earlier plan, Is there any mandatory time period for which I need to wait before I can change plan?

- - - Updated - - -

Itna Sannata Qui Hai Bhai? Any Replies?
Recently I have changed BSNL BB plan to Unlimited 499 from Combo 500, but I realize now that its mistake as speed is very poor now.
I want to revert back to my earlier plan, Is there any mandatory time period for which I need to wait before I can change plan?

its a minimum of one month

Yep, minimum hire period for a plan from BSNL is one month.

have you registered at selfcare portal as you can change ur plan even the very next day & there is no such minimum hire period or so.In the month Feb on 03rd Feb, I switched my plan to RURAL ULD 500 (512 Kbps upto 6Gb then 256 Kbps) from ULD 750 plan.Just in a week realized I can't bear with the 256 shit again. So I confirmed with my exchange SDE & accountant and changed my plan back to ULD 750 on 12th Feb (within 9 days).From my personal experience I can confirm few things -I have changed my plan 3 times online & in all three times the plan was changed in 10-15 mins of applying online. I rebooted my modem after almost 10-15 mins of making a request & voila my plan ws changed all 3 times.Apart from this the bill for the month was almost 725 rs.(including Tax( instead of 825 other for the ULD 750 plan as i was billed for RURAL 500 for the 9 days in between.Thats from my experience.If u are getting a computer generated new type of bill with 10 digit account number the above things are surely applicable for you as well

Unfortunately for my city (Pune) I cannot change plan online. 🙁
have you registered at selfcare portal as you can change ur plan even the very next day & there is no such minimum hire period or so.

In the month Feb on 03rd Feb, I switched my plan to RURAL ULD 500 (512 Kbps upto 6Gb then 256 Kbps) from ULD 750 plan.

Just in a week realized I can't bear with the 256 shit again. So I confirmed with my exchange SDE & accountant and changed my plan back to ULD 750 on 12th Feb (within 9 days).

From my personal experience I can confirm few things -

I have changed my plan 3 times online & in all three times the plan was changed in 10-15 mins of applying online. I rebooted my modem after almost 10-15 mins of making a request & voila my plan ws changed all 3 times.

Apart from this the bill for the month was almost 725 rs.(including Tax( instead of 825 other for the ULD 750 plan as i was billed for RURAL 500 for the 9 days in between.

Thats from my experience.

If u are getting a computer generated new type of bill with 10 digit account number the above things are surely applicable for you as well

for me also,if apply for online change of plan through selfcarethey call and confirm and change the plan,it takes usually one day