How smart of Sify Broadband!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
If they were stupid enough to make you disable your antivirus for McAfee Stinger, wait till you see this screenshot...

F

Fred

Atleast their web version is better:Note : "In case you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer as the browsing tool, we recommend that you upgrade the browser to Microsoft Internet Explorer ver 5.5 or above."

F

Fred

When was the last date for web login though? I've forgotten and it's no longer mentioned on site.

surjeett

Regular
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
I did ask them how IE 5.5 is related to the functioning of their client......they simply dint know.Even the tech guys dint have ne reply, all they cud say was, these r minimum requirement.I feel lucky they dint say u need minimum RAM of 1gig or u need 17" flat monitor, or like multimedia cordless mouse n keyboard......grrhhhhh

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i think ie5.5 engine is required for the interface which runs on xml i think. :pas for ur requirements, i dont have a flat monitor and am 512megs ram short. :(

surjeett

Regular
Regulars
Nov 2, 2004
They cud have pmped in some more money to get something better.Or may be users here have done somethin for free also......

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i still say 24x7 client is the best which i have seen around here. web login is still the best option.

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 25, 2004
Okay this has almost nothing to do with the topic but how come you guys can make high quality, low size screenshots? I paste the screenshot into paint brush and then save it as a gif which results in a loss of colour.....