How secure is Sify Broadband?

N if u gonna scare them lil more...then they will simply unplug the cables from the server....n then they will use SIFY SECURE to see if their server is not infected with nething 😀

If u have patched pc with strong p@$$ ten no firewall needed to slow pc's

ohhh wait my frnd i wuldnt really need a p@$$woed to get into ur pc. it is just that u feel secure with it but trust me there r more than a 1000 ways 😱 to get into ur box, even if ur firewalled, and without firewall u can guess the probability. 😛

Hmm maybe u were on my network and i hacked u . Believe me sify is not secure . I can get profile of any account in seconds . Through that hole i an get details of any sify email acc too 😉 .I love sifyyyyy .

Originally posted by ujjwal@Oct 19 2004, 08:56 AM
Hmm ... any idea how to find all the ips? I got one from the bbclient.ini file ... but I think there are more.

BTW, its late for me to say this, but gr8 to find a forum for sify users, will try to bring all sify users I know 🙂
[snapback]953[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hmm u need to enable only ur gateway to trusted zone . Bcoz icmp(ping) is blocked for everything except ur local range .So sify servers wont be pinging u and u too cant ping them .

ohhh wait my frnd i wuldnt really need a p@$$woed to get into ur pc. it is just that u feel secure with it but trust me there r more than a 1000 ways  to get into ur box, even if ur firewalled, and without firewall u can guess the probability[/b]

I really dont agree there . trust me i can make a win 2000 as secure as sh*t without even a firewall ( have u geard ipsec policies 😉 )

haha i wuld nt like to take tis thing anyfurther in this place take the topic to backroom and i will show u the tricks and how to be safe....see ya ther. no more stuff like this here in the main forum plz. 🙂