Apple iPhone

25% discount on iPhones
20 GB 4G + 30 minutes ISD per month for 1 year

Time to ditch Android [confused]

[Edit]

25% discount only for Enterprise customers

Offer available only in Metros [disappointed]

Last edited:
I hope they will launch the offer for upcoming high-end devices such as Pixel and Pixel XL.

Interestingly Airtel has suddenly removed its iPhone 7 contract offer from its website. Is returning a 404 error as of now. Maybe they might offer better terms after the Jio offer.

~ 10000Rs?? For their own mess!

Wow!

Reliance Digital was the seller on Amazon also and they hardly had any stock. I think the 64gb variants were not listed at all while the 256gb variants were sold out in under 1-2 minutes.

What I find odd about this pre-order is that it has been on since yesterday. Either people were so occupied with Amazon and Flipkart sale that they didn't order on Jio.com or Reliance is taking pre-orders irrespective of stock expectations. Their pre-order amount is non-refundable and they do not have any delivery estimates. Unless Apple is providing them more stock compared to other resellers (plausible), we will have a Jio phone repeat here.

This offer is full of shit.

The 70% money you get is not cash, it will be reliance voucher which can be used to buy some other iPhone only. that 70% you get doesn't include taxes, so 89k-12%-(gst for mobiles afaik)-10k citybank cb of 70% you get in form of voucher, so it will be around 47824 rs. If anything happens in 1 yr to the phone or u misplace even one single thing, they won't take it back.

@webie

although what you said is right , it is without taxes for iPhone 8 but afaik for iphone x it is with taxes as even Amazon india is saying this

check this
Amazon.in: iPhoneX: Electronics

see the calculation they do ?

now only if someone could confirm the same , and if the calculation is not like what amazon is saying then who should be blamed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Happened exactly as expected. Friend pre-booked on Jio.com. Got an sms saying its available and to pick it up from the Jio store. Jio store manager said they didn't receive any stock and have no idea about when they can expect it. So many similar experiences on Twitter. Apparently in my friend's case they generated an invoice of the pre-booking amount in his name but someone else's address. Their device tracking does not work and customer care does not pick up the phone!

Can never trust anything 'Reliance'. Can we?