• Thread starter Thread starter shashankb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,089
ISP
▪️ BSNL Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
▪️ AS139195-Seans Media
Can anyone provide some insights on PG portal ? Will it make stubborn companies like BSNL also to co-operate if they are not ? What types of complaints can be filed ?

I was getting 30 mbps capped Upload Speeds on the 100 mbps plan. while ALL the other subscribers in my city were symmetrical speeds. Asked my LCO to fix it. he kept putting it off for months. Complained on pgportal. got a reply after 15 days which said that the promised speed is upto 100mbps and not 100mbps therefore they cant do anything. I recomplained saying that they were being unreasonable and they replied by saying that the issue was fixed now, even though it clearly wasn't. Had to nag my lco for another month and he finally got it done. So i would say that its pretty useless if the bsnl employees in your area are stubborn and useless.

My own complaint is pending for a month for Railwire. It's regarding packet drops, fluctuating ping, daily down times. And a speed cap of 93-94Mbps on my 100Mbps plan. The status says still "in process". I have tried Reminders twice. Nobody listens and No one give any response. So it's bull shit. Just a Govt. thing to show off they have a process, but on ground, it's nothing- just a disappointment.

Well in my case the response was fast . I have complained against zero coverage of airtel 4g in my place. They responded within 10 days that there is no way they can be give me coverage in my area and the case was closed in 10 days . Maybe they want to close cases faster maybe due to zero questions campaign. That's the case with airtel

Then I moved to Vi.and it was better than airtel some areas the signal changed to 2g. So again I complained in pg portal and this time after 10 days somebody raised a complaint in my behalf and one person actually called me and she taken all the details very detailed, and also the location details. Then she said the technical team will do a some work in the nearby towers of my area and then the issues will be solved within 2 to 3 days. Then they also closed complaint.but pg portal status Is still as processing so I am hoping they are doing some work in my area

They do forward ur issue to company but solution still depends on company itself. Sometimes u will see an action and sometimes complaint will be closed simply on stereotype replies

Will they have some fear or pressure if the complaint gets raised on PG Portal , especially these stubborn LCO'S and ISP's ?
As I can see from some people's experiences , is it completely unreliable or depends on the complaint location ?