How often is data usage updated on hathway site/customer care number ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr_mime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,202

Mr_mime

I got banned!
I got connection 3 days ago and i have used atleast 70GB and i was promised unlimited data by the guy but on the site it is showing that i have 220GB but data usage hasn't moved a little bit
Customer care is also showing that i have used 0MB till now and site is showing i have while 220/220gb left
So anybody here got Hathway who can tell me how often is data usage updated or was i really provided unlimited data
My plan: 25Mbps @919 per month. To be paid quarterly= Rs2757

Has the data usage moved at all? If not could you tell me the name of the plan please?

@RedskyITM yes it moved and now it is showing that i have 137GB left out of 220GB
So i called the sales guy again and told him that i will exhaust my remaining 137gb in a week and that he promised me no fup so he told me to don't worry and that site hasn't been updated because my plan is promotional/new and that i can download as much i want(with 25Mbps). Even if something happens then call me and i will solve it.
Let's see what happens.

My plan according to Hathway site: SUPER-4 25Mbps Pre Qtrly

Unfortunately that does not appear to be a plan available in Bangalore. Thanks anyway man, hope it's truly unlimited for you.