How often does Hathway Broadband require manual login?

• Thread starter Thread starter nevillek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,383
Everytime, I start my PC. I need to login in Hathway. That's it.

I am unsure, I haven't checked for 12 hours..but yeah previous I had to manual login every 8 hours but not now.

Can you keep it on for one full day and see what happens? Please. I will be highly obliged.

whts the need to keep it on for 24hrs? you can download two movies overnight on 512kbps, it doesn't get cut off for 9-10hrs atleast...wht else do u want the connection to be on for entire day?

ok atleast i hvnt got disconnected while downloading a entire movie which takes about 3-4hrs....but i notice when i just keep monitor off and not downloading anything it gets cut off in sometime...so basically they have configured like if your line is busy, it keeps on for longer time and if ur idle it gets disconnected in maybe 1-2hrs...

I am confused now. So there is no set rule like a defined interval after which it refreshes????

i'm new to hathway broadband. a heavy downloader and generally download movies,softwares etc. from torrent websites. for this my pc is running all night to download movies,softwares etc. but when i wake up in the morning and see i'm already logged out from login.hathway.com and my all downloads stops.running pc all night for downloading is neccessity for me.so,please suggest me what should i do to overcome this problem.

If your modem is turned off for more than 30 mins, you will need to log in again.
Once you are logged in, your login will last for 12 hours.
So, you can give your computer and modem a 30 min break before you go to sleep, so that once you get them started, the downloads will remain uninterrupted till you wake up again.