How much you download ???

• Thread starter Thread starter infoinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 5,316

infoinn

ISP
BSNL Home-500 C
How much data (download + upload) you people can download in your plans in one month.I am on home 500 C plan of dataone bsnl and have not crossed their 1.5 gb/month limit. But in free hours till date 23rd of this month i downloaded 57GB.I usually download movies and legal softwares.

**CENSORED*** 😉Can u tell what legal softwares u download???

Freeware / Opensource and many others which can be regarded as legal.:thumbsup:This may include free linux distributions/ Windows Update/ etc.

u can cross 150GB in h500 plan,i told this many times here,and people downloads monthly 150GB

usually 5-10 gb and last month I downloaded around 40 gb lol

i download about 120GB-140GB a month.

here is the screenshot of my march 2008 usage upto 23rd march :-
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4579/snap1rm2.png

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am on Home 500 plan.

Hey. I got the connection on 19th of this month, and i started downloading fom 20th.I am on Home500C plan.

see this

I used From 20th to 24th, and in that i wasted a day(with a weak torrent)
so in 5 days i could download 19.75 GB.

So, if i assume all the torrents i use hav good seeders, i can download atleast 100GB in a month..

I'll update again( if this thread stays alive), after i complete a month of downloads.

Yes this shows that how actively we started using the Broadband Pipe in this Country. Currently on home plans BSNL allows only 2Mbps maximum speed {officially} and only in free 6 hours we are able to download more than 100 GB. If 2Mbps speed is given for all day like unlimited plans then we surely will reach the milestone of 1 Terabyte download + upload. P.S: I will try to bump this topic every month if this thread is forgotten, don't worry.:thumbsup:

did a little bit of miscalculation in my previous post..

I used From 20th to 24th, and in that i wasted a day(with a weak torrent)
so in 5 days i could download 19.75 GB.

This 19.75GB is total Download + Upload in 5 days..

the net Downloaded data is around 19.75-3.xx= around16Gb

Dear Users, I am new for this forum, i have Home 900 UL, i downloaded around 14 to 15 GB for the first month. And i afraid that i had downloaded a lot, but seeing this tread, i am clear in my doubt. Thanks a lot for creating a such useful thread.:yahoo:

I usually download at a rate of 220 -230 kBps.. The downloading size depends on what u download and how many peers it have. All you matters is the speed. Now i downloaded 65 Gb upto 24th March

per month 100GB+, but not in february 2008, there was a cable cut in my locality and broadband connection was un serviceable.i am on home 500C plan, in my view the best plan available in india.....

usually every month i fetch upto 200GB data 😛 got 2TB HDD
BSNL simply Rocks 😀

though this month i'm only closing to 100GB 🙂

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9333/aaamq1.jpg