How Much Money Would This Config Fetch Me?

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,600

boygr8

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Broadband
Guys, I am selling my old PCOnly the CPU Box ThingyThe config is as followsGenuine Compaq Presario (model 100c)Intel Celeron 433 MHz160MB SD RAM40GB+8GB Hard DisksLG DVD CDRW Combo Drive( just 1 year old)Samsung CD ROMRealTek 10/100mbps LAN CArdAureal 3D Surround Sound56Kbps data/fax Modem1.44"FDDNow for how much should I settle for selling this thing?

i dont think it would fetch u more than 3-4 thousand bucks. but i cannot be sure. i would suggest to use it with a stripped down linux console. which can act as your...firewallproxytorrent downloaderx number of other things. 🙂

😛 sounds like a very realistic figure. i think the p4 goes around for the prices i mentioned in the second hand market. these pcs are usually rented out for 100-150 rupees a day to call center/data entry operating companies.

1.5-2.5k is too low.....goshif i get 4 thousand I wud be happy.well, if anybody wants to buy here........rate is negotiable.

u gotta be kidding me. is what i would say. 🙂

The good thing is that this PC never gave me any problem.....running day and night straigh for more than 7 years

Where does one sell/dispose off 2nd hand stuff ?Elsewhere eBay does the job, but that does not work here.I suppose a dealer would give you some credit, but they give you peanuts, to make even more profit over the sale of the PC that replaces the older one.

so perhaps we can hide weights inside the PC to get the max out of our hardware?

QUOTE(blr_p @ Mar 24 2007, 11:48 PM) [snapback]84633[/snapback]
Where does one sell/dispose off 2nd hand stuff ?[/b]

i know sushubh has launched tradeshade, but not much seems to be happening there. some cities have the(ir) craiglists too...

but does anyone here know of "market" forums like those at thinkdigit and techenclave?