How Much Money Would This Config Fetch Me?

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,602
QUOTE(infernalproteus @ Mar 25 2007, 07:37 PM) [snapback]84777[/snapback]
Nice, I have two 20MB harddrives lying around which should do pretty well at Big Bazaar ๐Ÿ™‚[/b]
you still have 20mb hard disks with you?? :blink:
techenclave seems to be a very good forum. its market place is really good. also its a good forum for hardware discussion.
you also had some heating problems right? you can visit techenclave, your problem will be sorted out.

i had a p3 500mhz, 128mb ram, 13gb hard disk, very stupid monitor, and stupid mouse,keyboard,etc. without speakers. sold it just recently for 10k!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›h34r: :lol: ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
lol dont ask me how!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
(did not sell it online)
oh yeah forgot to mention, the pc had a creative live value sound card and some ati all in wonder pro card.

Hey dude I am selling much more than u. I will be happy if u can tell me how u did it. i am planning to sell individual parts

QUOTE(infernalproteus @ Mar 25 2007, 07:37 PM) [snapback]84777[/snapback]
Nice, I have two 20MB harddrives lying around which should do pretty well at Big Bazaar ๐Ÿ™‚[/b]

even i've got a 32 mb RAM ๐Ÿ™„

QUOTE(viralbug @ Mar 29 2007, 03:15 PM) [snapback]85283[/snapback]
i had a p3 500mhz, 128mb ram, 13gb hard disk, very stupid monitor, and stupid mouse,keyboard,etc. without speakers. sold it just recently for 10k!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›h34r: :lol: ๐Ÿ˜ฑ[/b]

OMG somebody's been robbed ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜›

Even i have an old celeron 400 Mhz with 8 GB HDD thinking of turning it into asterix..

i had shifted to a new building for quite some time actually. so its kind of a new society and my dad's the chairman. we appointed a manager recently and needed a pc for all that accounting work. so we just sold the pc to the society. ๐Ÿ˜€who the hell's gonna check what crap is in that box?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ anyways for other people in the society, its supposed to be a new pc. ๐Ÿ˜€ :lol:but i do love that pc so much! especially the creative live value sound card. it was the best when i bought it in 1999. (yes its 10 years old ๐Ÿ˜€)i had cambridge soundworks surround speakers with that, but keeping the speakers with me. ๐Ÿ˜€

^^ contact me the next time ur society needs a blazing fast new PC.... ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜›

naah.....i dont think they would need it after i sold my super computer. :lol: ๐Ÿ˜›

it would make for an amazing Linux rig! ๐Ÿ™‚ i guess if you sell it to the right person u might get around 5000-7000 for that thing!