How much a new BSNL Connection [Bangalore] cost EXACTLY ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Praks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 10,371

Praks

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Hey friends,Wana know that How much a new BSNL Connection cost EXACTLY ?I know I can find out from the BSNL site, but would like to hear from real people who have taken connection in recent past.I want to know total money u paid to BSNL until your broadband start working on computer.. Please include like - Modem - Refundable deposit - Registration - Internet Activation (if any)etc etc..PLease DO NOT give me BSNL site link for Bangalore.Would be very glad if someone can give clear Idea...

i remeber paying 1k for the connection and then the first months bill was 1600ish..then on.. 10,000ish for a whole year (home 900plus)..

Sir, I dont want to know your bills.Please tell me how much do they charge for basic connection.Would be glad if you can tel me exact amount. not iisssh one 🙂

Well, I have found a guy.As per the offer. He said BSNL new connections costs around 2100 Rs.I need to pay him 2400 Rs. & I get new connection with broadband ( HOME 500 Plan ) in flat 6 days.What u all say ?

^ find out if he is a reliable person - pls take care .and you should have official receipt of Rs. 2100 /-

well.....Praks....you could better put your question as how much do you have to bribe?...well we all know..when ports are not availble(as common ppl know)...we hve to get hold of some insider and get the port fixed....and Praks ofcourse you are lucky to get some a** like ...just make him grind more...and ask if he can uncap ur speeds to more than what u want and give him another 500/- or so....