How many times did Vodafone (Orange/Hutch) ask you to submit documents?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 20,373
thats it .. i am just waiting for MNP... i am ready to be first person to try MNP.Vodafone has sent me SMS again to submit the documents.this wud be my 5th or 6th time.

^^^ I too received the SMS yesterday!!

This time I am not submitting. This is non-sense and total harrassment. Its not even 9 months this time.

Did you call cc to know the reason? Did they loose our docs? or Is there some foul play going on here. I am also not gonna submit it again. Just an year back I gave all docs while doing a post to pre conversion. If they wanna disconnect let them do it!!

I called the CC, and she said i have to resubmit its government requirement!!i started arguing that why only Vodafone? Why not other operator are asking documents again and again.But then she disconnected abruptly.

Bharat Sarkar ka aadesh mujhe bhi prapt hua hai ... Via Vodafone

Yes, writing in Hindi to make it more powerful and demanding.But that was so rude. "aapko document submit karne padenge"!

i had to submit it 6-7 times when i applied for one.. They asked the same thing again and again... as i applied for it in Mumbai and i was not from Mumbai.. they kept on telling that it was because the rules had become strict after the blasts.. The last time they asked for it , i told them to cancel it(i didn't in the beginning as i was new here and wanted a sim badly, as they used to activate it wen i give the documents but then deactivate a day after then ask for documents again)..and then they activated it again which was not deactivated later on... it was BS to get ma sim activated...

I knew this will happen. Now they sent me another SMS, this time with a deadline. Saying submit before 8th March to avoid disconnection. This is total harrassment.

Haven't been asked to re-submit in last 2-3 years i think.

I fired an email to them. They called me yesterday and person said, its because of audit and blah blah legal requirement. He was talking calmly and professionally though. I argued a bit then he said h will check the already available documents.He called today and confirmed that I dont have to submit the documents. Whatever I gave last time is sufficient.Finally some relief!

actually i didnt say anything abt MNP in email or on phone. i wanted to keep that card with me till last moment just to try it as final resort. luckily i didnt need it.

The customer service has deteriorated from the days of Hutch. Vodafone is a big big mess. No amount of Zoozoos can do anything to save it. Only thing I am waiting for is MNP. Will switch first thing.