How many of you want warthog back

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,648
Since admin wont post this,i have no choice but to gauge the response myself.I had pleaded to admin to have this post,alas he didnt post it.Dont delete this thread sushab\operamaniac\chromaniac\admin ji.Lets see now:How many of you want warthog and his interesting posts.

i am not deaf. you are. i asked you one thing and one thing alone. if you do not like something shut the F up. people do not like most of the shit you post. no one complains about you or ask me to remove the shit you post. you continue to ignore it.

I dont want "sensitive" warthog back.. i want "sensible" warthog back!! 😀

i am not deaf. you are.

i asked you one thing and one thing alone. if you do not like something shut the F up. people do not like most of the shit you post. no one complains about you or ask me to remove the shit you post.

you continue to ignore it.

Just off-topic but how to PM you admin, cant find any option to contact you through PM anywhere (want to talk something)

On topic, i dont know why warthdog left so cant comment

Even I wanted to PM yesterday..but looks like he wants ppl to call him on G+

google plus has a direct mail me button. you do not have to be logged in to a google account. plus i added a direct link to mail me.

ok. me bad. google plus requires you to be logged in 😕 despite this setting:

----------

because the PM manager on the forum sucks. plus. there is a Contact Us - India Broadband Forum link at the footer of ALL pages on the forum which also works.

----------

also. anyone who has spent time on the forum and knows me know that i am easily accessible over instant messengers too. and on twitter.

and i usually respond to any mail within minutes as long as i am online.

i actually have some folks from the forum on my messenger. i really have no problem in direct communication.

----------

a lot of people on the forum disabled PM system because of spam and perhaps other reasons. i am one of them. there is no special reason for disabling PM. the whole system is just too annoying.

i really am reconsidering migrating to xenforo again looking at the new features they are adding.

warthog is the one who creates sensational threads and then without any fruitful comments goes back in hibernation and again comes back with another sensational Thread.

Am I rite guys ?? 😛

----------

But have he been banned ?? :smartass:

and he has issues when other people do that. someone asked me to start a defense forum. i did that. and he started a petition to remove that forum.

----------

don't you know how many times he has asked me to remove his account himself?

the latest ban was when he did exactly what i asked him to not do.

do what you want to do. stop complaining about what others do.

warthog is the one who creates sensational threads and then without any fruitful comments goes back in hibernation and again comes back with another sensational Thread.

Am I rite guys ?? 😛

I think you are right, see what response his comeback thread is getting 😛

lolz he starts a thread to see if people want him back..and people ask who is warthog..as for me..i simply stopped reading his threads after i had a discussion with him on the Constitution/lawPS i wonder how he manages to convince the admin to bring him back each time he is banned