How many of you want warthog back

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,663
Since admin wont post this,i have no choice but to gauge the response myself.I had pleaded to admin to have this post,alas he didnt post it.Dont delete this thread sushab\operamaniac\chromaniac\admin ji.Lets see now:How many of you want warthog and his interesting posts.

Ahem..... warthog buddy, then why are you trying to re-enter this forum. There are lots of forum where people would certainly like your viewpoints. By starting this thread you yourself had started a new platforn for your own criticism 🙁And as far as Sushubh decision is concerned, he is one of those Admins in the world of forums which is always correct.

errm. i am not correct always. i am just enforcing a simple rule here. he wants his shit to be discussed on this forum. i am fine with it. but he has to accept stuff he thinks is shit to be posted on the forum by other folks. it is as simple as that. 😕

I dont want to read his "sensational" shit(s) on the forum after I come back home in the evening. I login to this forum to gain knowledge and have a fruitful discussion and not for bashing each other with senseless topics & threads. I always ignore threads and dont post anything even if I have some knowledge on the topic. Sushubh, Its your decision at the end of the day, But from my side its strict NO !!!

If he is back I expect his first thread to bePetrol has been found in Mars.Just filled my full tank there and Returned back

i want warthog back. 🙂

r u sure ???

bcoz you didn't voted in favor of him. 😛

----------

Everybody is commenting but only 2 guys have voted. and here goes the 3rd " No " 😉

Considering the entertainment quotient is a bit less in recent times, the answer is yes...

as i have already said. i have no interest in banning him. i mean i did not ban this new id he created today. he can get his old id back as soon as he promises that he would not complain about what other people are doing on the forum. also. he has to stop complaining about other people arguing with him if he starts the argument in the first place. he is very quick to report other people but cries when other people report him. that's what the whole problem is.

Considering that its warthog... That would make it what the 17th chance - eh admin?I am waiting for the day he would reveal to us all that who on this earth are actually aliens - sent ahead to prepare for a takeover..

^ umm..that reminds me where was it that marshal law was being applied..US? india? ..wait... is that a tank i see outside my window..

So whats the end result Admin? Is he back? The poll doesn't seem to be in his favour though.