how many of you dislike/hate cricket?

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 7,236
W

warthog

I cant understand whats the fuss of watching the same match over and over again with different variables.Any ball sport is for ball less males.espn X games owns these shitty sports

this question is coming from a formula-1 fan?

i ran a similar pole a couple of weeks ago...

http://poll.fm/17r4j

u believe in re-birth. every life is also a match repeated again and again with different variables. whats ur take on god now? 😀

lmao what a awesome comment.the only reason i watch f1 is to kill time.I find f1 boring but just to kill boredom i am forced to watch.

you are forced to watch f1 races? they occur like 20 times a year for a period of 2 hours each. you can easily find something better to do during that period.

I like Cricket (the only sport I like), but this days got some what bored with it, may be due to overdose of it (as mentioned by Admin in Poll). I just followed news & scores for Champions Trophy & CLT20.I enjoyed some of classic series like India-Pak, India-Eng, India-Aus in past. But I feel like those days are gone after entry of T20 :redface:

I was a great Fan of cricket but recently i have started to loose interest as there is too much cricket these days. I used to wake up at 2am also to watch NZ matches and 4am to watch Australia matches.. but nowadays i dont feel like watching them at such time.

this question is coming from a formula-1 fan?

i ran a similar pole a couple of weeks ago...

ICC Champions Trophy 2009

Being an England supporter, I've to say Champions Trophy 2009 was fantastic.

I was a great Fan of cricket but recently i have started to loose interest as there is too much cricket these days. I used to wake up at 2am also to watch NZ matches and 4am to watch Australia matches.. but nowadays i dont feel like watching them at such time.

Agreed. I started watching cricket back in '98, and the game was a lot different from what it is now. I haven't enjoyed anything as much as the Eng-SA Test Series of '98 and The Ashes 2005.

I just followed news & scores for Champions Trophy & CLT20.

Personally believe, CLT20 Is just a fad:redface:

I dont like Indian Team, rest I keep track of the scores of other series. I dont knw this strange feeling has started to erupt within me, I want to see Indian team losing !

I dont like Indian Team, rest I keep track of the scores of other series. I dont knw this strange feeling has started to erupt within me, I want to see Indian team losing !

heh piyush..have u watch the last ODI between pak & NZ? it was great 10th wicket partnership and exciting cricket match which i enjoyed watching.

wow what a match it was.. Thats called playing for the team !

India lost to Australia in the 1st ODI by 4 runs & Pakistan lost by 7. Both games were lost in the last over. Both cases lower order batsmen did well but failed at the last hurdle. But this defeat is considered a team effort but not the one by Praveen & Harbhajan in the 1st ODI?

India had 3-4 wkts but still lost the match,but pak had just last wkt and still managed 103 runs.we know harbhajan and praveen can bat if they use some sense.On the other hand Pak has aamer and ajmal both new to ODI with less than 50 matches each and they showed grit during their stay.I was not expecting them to Win as i know just one false shot or good ball will finish the game as it was last wkt.

Well the Indian pair had just 61 balls to score 92 & Pakistan had 101 to score 111. So that also needs to be taken into account.