How Many Gb Have You Downloaded

• Thread starter Thread starter Xvid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 6,899

Xvid

I thought i should release some funny topic so here it is😛pl post how many Gb approximately you have downloaded on Nu ???starting from me 169+ GB approxI got the connection since when it was released i.e July ...2005Kar kar ke yaar kitna download hoga yaar....Download Lust doesn't semms to have End.

I Jus Downloaded 350 GB in 5 Monthzz..

Check Out the Pic..

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledog6.jpg

QUOTE(**BSNL ADMIN ** @ Sep 18 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]62561[/snapback]
I Jus Downloaded 350 GB in 5 Monthzz..

Check Out the Pic..
[/b]
Leecher....

Didn't expect you would join the community ...You stay in Hyderabad right...You used sify 55 ip stuff what happened how come on BSNL 😱 now??You just got Tata Sky right..lol Guess who am i?

Utorrent says:Total Up: 169 GbTotal down: 140 gb+ the countless other browser downloads.I would guess around 160 gb down.

somewhere around 70 GB.....since i am using the connection frm the last two months......and i am too lazy to do screen captures

Man i trust you No need for screen cap..It will just increase time to load this page.2months =60 days 60*700mb = 42gb still 42+till 18 sept =66 gb max lolDon't mind i am not good in maths .......Just kidding.

since May 19, 05 (2 days after the scheme was officially launched) it's around 250 GB...though i haven't kept a log of it... 😀

Hum kaun hai?? aare that u guess .......chal one more thing about you..you are the torrent king of b*t Born Hacker... You idiot ,you annoy a lot to all the friends listed in your list just by giving Pm's [Daily dose]A video song crazy dude.Now it's easy to guess tell me who am i?Chal Final one:- I requested to record Nokia advertisment [ where it says Zindagi ke naye daur mei aae gaye hum khan] and like dumo you asked which channel and what time i will record it on zoom ,mtv you name....lolHey man did you forgot to mail me my fav ad link???

Ya i guessed him by his screenshot,The avtar and the name he used.
Thx god there is only one Master piece like him on net.

Hey BSNL admin still cann't guess who am i??

All right it's boredivx.... rahul

@Dante Am i on MSn??
well not exactly but here is my id rahuldhaval@hotmail.com

i am on gmail ,hotmail and sometimes on yahoo too hehe 😛
Don't you know you can Pm after 25 th post...

4 mnths on triband NU n downloded 55GB n uploaded 52GB thru bitlord (torrent client) 🙂 m very happy wid speeds n downtime ..i get constant 28-29KBps downlod thru torrents (ultra cool private tracker) 😛n mebbe abt 4GB of the daytime limit 🙂