how many devices can we connect in excitel 800/- plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter vitrag24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7,772
ISP
Airtel
Hello,

I want to know how many devices we can connect in excitel 800/- plan?

I think they have mentioned 6 (wireles)+1 wired??

How can we connect upto 8-10? anyway?

it depends upon the kind of wireless router you have. excitel probably has no control as your router issue your devices their own private ips.

ok, i have D-Link router...so i can connect any no of devices in range...if so, i would try excitel as speed seems good as per reviews

any special setting in router we need to do? ip or mac or anything?

nope. excitel is easy to configure. just select pppoe. enter username and password and that's it. configure a wireless ssid and password and connect as many devices as your router supports.

We don't limit the number of devices you can use, but be remember that Our services are truly unlimited for a single household.

Redistributing our packages will result in eternal ban of the account.

We are giving great packages, please play fair.

what's your policy of one connection being used in a pg? my sector has tons of pgs which are probably switching from airtel to your network. you should not be offering this home connection as it is clearly commercial usage. but then i guess your lco decides that and you would not even find out.

Hello,

I want to know how many devices we can connect in excitel 800/- plan?

I think they have mentioned 6 (wireles)+1 wired??

How can we connect upto 8-10? anyway?

Number of connections usually depend upon the capability of the wireless router not connection.

Basic routers might overheat or even restart if too many devices try to connect I imagine. I have never personally seen this problem. If this does become a problem, you can always connect a second router in access mode and divide the load of your home devices on two devices.