how long for plan change

• Thread starter Thread starter crosswire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,147

crosswire

ISP
BSNL broadband
Applied for a plan change today(onto ULD1350 now). Do they change my plan by 1st of next month..? And i also read about the udaan project somewhere, should i apply it there too to make the transition quicker..?

Did you submit a written application ? I got my plan changd through udaan and it took about 4 days. (day 1 _ I posted the request , day2_ the sales associate called me, day 3 _ the sales guy collected the application and the plan was changed either on day 4 or 5. ) it no longer takes for the billing cycle to over ie first of each month.

Yes i submitted a written application to them.So do i have to apply in udaan as well to make it quicker?

Udaan would have been quicker. Now don't try it, may mess things up. Make follow up calls and request them to do it fast.

Yes, It will be changed from 1st of next month.

You mean call up the exchange?

Yes.

----------

Yes, It will be changed from 1st of next month.

It is what's been rumoured, but it was never like that. Since some 2 years, they change whenever they feel proper or get time. I have myself tried plan change a couple of times, not one happened on 1 st. So better keep an eye on portal / speed and be friendly with someone at exchange.

Been almost a week but still no mention in the portal that i applied for a plan change..🙁

Did you receive a ticket number by sms with regards to your plan change request? If not, you need to call up the jto and ask him about the status of your request.

Visit the exchange. Talk to them in person and check whether the admin section forwarded to the tech section. It will appear in portal only when it reach the NIB's tech section. Request them to speed up the process.

It has been updated in the portal today.

Order Activity - Plan Change
Order Status - Future Date
Service Effective Date - 01/09/2011

Guess the plan will change by 1st of next month for sure.🙂

The plan has finally changed, but not getting 4mbps 🙁The line rate has not been increased 🙁Will call up the exchange and inform them as suggested in other posts.SNR Margin : 33.8(down) 30.9 (up)Attenuation : 31.0 17.9Are these values enough for me to get 4mps?