• Thread starter Thread starter Kick933
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,399

Kick933

Still Learning
ISP
BSNL FTTH
Is it only me or most of the people are really missing the opportunity to socialize and meet their crushes or SO?
ALSO, I would be very happy to know how is your dating life. I am very bad at picking signals from girls and suck due to this reason.
I even once had a girl say straight to me and I reacted with "Ok, so what do you want from me? 😅"
Any advice will be highly appreciated to help me get better at social cues. I am really aloof to most emotions including jealousy. I am more of let it happen, I don't care.

Remember…. You miss 100% of chances you don’t take. Don’t be an asshole with girls.
Boost your confidence to up your inner game. Girls like that. Work out, reduce weight, get fit.
If you’re looking for fling then Tinder otherwise enroll in matrimonial agency depending on your age.

Take vaccine and once lockdown is over…. Game on!!

I literally am unable to talk to girls(if I am also interested) who showing interest in me . It get awkward for whatever reason.
However, I am usually told by my friend's girlfriend that I would have got them if I had approached. It makes me more sad about it.

I literally am unable to talk to girls(if I am also interested) who showing interest in me . It get awkward for whatever reason.
However, I am usually told by my friend's girlfriend that I would have got them if I had approached. It makes me more sad about it.

A girl is not something unobtainable. It’s just that majority of girls are unapproachable because of heavy cocoon woven around them due to all untoward incidents, harassments and rapes we see around us in news and bollywood.

You just cannot approach random girl. You’ll get slapped for that. Sometimes we vibe with each other naturally via job, gyms, bus/train journey, Tinder, cafes, festivals, bars, common friends etc. You will find such girls easy to talk to. Within few days you can ask her out. If she says no, it’s a NO. Don’t be a creep and stalk her. Move on immediately.

If you cannot talk with a girl, how will you wake up next to her if she becomes your gf or wife. Also you have to be genuinely attracted to her before asking a girl out. Don’t ask out for the sake of it. Don’t ask how that works. You gotta check your pants for that.

So you gotta say something nice, polite and probably non-insulting funny when starting a conversation. Learn some pickup lines (non-corny) as they are great ice-breakers in starting conversations. Google them. Keep few ideas in mind about where you want to steer the conversation. Don’t discuss politics right off the bat.

You guys are getting dates? 😜
Well, it's not a date. It's just that few girls are interested in me romantically. But I suck at it.
They usually wander around me alone and make me even more nervous.
As soon a lock down ends,I am gonna talk to the one I like. Be it just a simple hello.

@Samuel sorry for my indecency my lord.
Would you explain the golden characters you scribbled here.
These are beyond the conscience of a mortal being like me

Why don't you understand
brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

What would be the best non-creepy of sharing number with an employee of a restaurant?

A friend of mine has established that there's something going on (because of eye contacts), and it's worth a shot. But again, it might lead to him getting banned over there. 😬

"Hey, I feel we vibe and there's something worth exploring here. Can I leave you with my number?"
Would be better if you do it while she's leaving with the check. So that both you can have an exit strategy if things get awkward.