how is you telecom?

• Thread starter Thread starter makubex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 33,417

makubex

ISP
BSNL
Broadband from You Telecom is available in the metro cities. Any You broadband users here? Can anyone give me feedback on it? Is bandwidth provided at 1:1 ratio?

for ur info...you tele was earlier know as iqara. so whoever u ask for review of youtele then also mention iqara

I had them over 3 years back, for me it was reliable and speed was ok, no where near Airtel though. If anything goes wrong then it is difficult to set right. The biggest thing against them is their pricing to packs, far too high.

kindly suggest abt u telecom?

----------

kindly suggest regarding u?

----------

:yahoo:

check there plans noww......exciting offers

----------

like starter pack,& freedom offfer....

Been using You Telecom in Vashi for more than 2 years now.Quite good service, and reliable connectivity.And now they have introduced more packages too.

Service was not bad though if problem arises then its problematic, if you disconnect their service they will continue to send the bills for what dont know.As per my experience its better to stay away from cable internet.

Broadband from You Telecom is available in the metro cities. Any You broadband users here?

Can anyone give me feedback on it?

Is bandwidth provided at 1:1 ratio?

there service is good at my place ,they do provide 1:1 ratio

Guys i am really amazed by the bandwidth provided by you telecom its on 1:1 ratioi have Angel unlimited yearly plan (192kbps daytime and 1mbps from 10pm to 8am)modem details:motorola sb5101U surfboard cable modem😀downloads speeds are also great almost full bandwidth 24KBps during day and 120KBps at night..:urock::urock: